Friday 15 November 2019

LOVE OUR LURKERS DAY 2

Its wonderful to see people coming over the say Hello. We probably all started as lurkers in the beginning, I know I did. With a little encouragement we took the next step to comment and finally start our own blogs. What a fun way to meet like minded people and learn you are not the only one in the world with these cravings.



I don't post  as often these days and sometimes not on the subject.  Its still lovely to feel part of this community and know others are there to support me in time of need.


Come sit with me in a recliner, put you feet up and  enjoy a cuppa with one of Bears fabulous scones.  Lets chat about TTWD and the things you like about it. What brought you to blog land, did you go searching for like minded people too?



Are there any Aussies out there in the land?  I have made good friends with one lovely Aussie, we have met in person and plan to meet up again early next year.  It would be wonderful if there were more in and around my area to meet up also.

Hermione has compiled a list of those participating in this years LOL days. I tried to copy and paste but unsuccessful. 
Heart and SoulA Place to Share
Downunder DreamingDaddyCat
My Bottom SmartsCassie's Space
Spanked HorticDevlin O'Neill's Web Log
New BeginningsOur Sweeter Approach to Life

HUGS Lindy and Bear xx

Who's Loving our
James StephensonWhen the Storm Whispers to the Wind

A Place to Share

My Bottom SmartsCassie's Space

Devlin O'Neill's Web Log

The Continued JourneyOlivia Submits
A Voice in the Corner

22 comments:

  1. Hi Lindy,

    Thanks for joining us on both days. I'm a lurker here too.

    If copy/paste didn't work so well, just send folks over to my blog by adding a link to my name:)

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting LOL days Hermione, they are so much fun. Also thanks for commenting.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  2. Hello Lindy, hope you’re having fun!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindy,

    Happy LoL Day!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you to dropping in Bonnie. Happy LOL days to you also.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you for popping in Stan, glad you love my blog. Do you have one?
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  5. Happy LoL day 2 Lindy :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz, pity you're not doing it also.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  6. Great to see you posting Lindy! Happy LOL to you. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy, Happy LOL days to you also.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  7. Hope you had a good LOL Day and maybe found some new blogs yourself! Great to see Amy out and about again too. Speaking of your Aussie friend, where did she 'go' ?

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Willie, I've had a great time for LOL day and did find some new people. My Aussie friend is still around just not posting at the moment.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  8. Hi Lindy -
    Would love a cup over conversation, my favorite.
    I haven't been around much, but stopping by to say Happy LOL days!
    Feel free to stop by my place sometime as well.
    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you visiting Enzo. I thought you had been quiet lately. Will pop over to your blog for sure.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  9. He sorry to be late. Dont know that I have said hi, but Hi!

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI! I'm here. haha. I said I would look out for it and then life got in the way and I totally missed both days.

    I'm glad to be able to catch up with all the LOL posts even if it is after the fact haha.

    I'm glad we're friends. You've been so kind to everyone in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pity you missed both LOL days Fondles. I know you have a lot on your plate at the moment. Hopefully things settle in your part of the world soon. Thinking of you and wishing you all the best.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  11. Happy LOL Day #2 to you, bestie, glad to see you had a lot of comments. And yes, where has our sweet Aussie friend gone too lately. Me thinks she must be up to some sort of mischief!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Baker. Hope you had lots of new people visit during LOL days.
      I think our Aussie friend is up to mischief also. Hopefully she will fill us all in on her antics soon.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...