Monday 12 October 2015

BIRTHDAY SPANKS

Been  a very busy week with dentist appointments, Bears birthday and a GIRLS NIGHT IN in aid of breast cancer.

Thursday was Bears birthday, I discussed with him in the morning that I should give him a birthday spank. He replied with 'I am the spanker and you will be getting it.' Anyway we travelled over 100kms to our nearest big town to have a lovely celebratory meal then went to the movies to see ODD BALL.  If it comes to a cinema near you, go see it.  It is filmed around the coast line not far from where we live, such a beautiful area and is about saving the fairy penguins.

 Thursday night Bear wasn't feeling too well as his lunch didn't agree with him. So the  promised  birthday spank didn't happen. He thought he would lose track and his hand would hurt anyway. LOL!

Then Friday night I went out to a local café for a GIRLS NIGHT IN where I won three raffle prizes.  I told them to do a redraw when my name was called the second time but they said its only fair as I paid for the tickets.  Had a lovely time amongst other local ladies, nice food, music and a few glasses of wine.  So I was a bit under the weather when I returned home.

Saturday night we had our usual special date night where Bear cooks a delicious roast which we have with wine.  This time the wine glasses were a bit too big and oops we were just a wee bit  tipsy. When we went to bed, Bear pulled me over his knee for HIS birthday spank.  He started out rather quickly with his hand then grabbed what he calls the cricket bat.  This is actually a beer paddle he bought from ALDI for the purpose of using on me. 

 I hate it as being made of wood it hurts so much and he rarely uses it.  Except because his hand started hurting him he made a grab for the dreaded cricket bat and boy did he lay into my poor bottom.  No giving away his age but he is  60 plus so that is a LOT of spanking.  He was enjoying watching me squirming around so much he just kept going. Bear was laughing so much at my antics and I'm sure the whole neighbourhood would have heard me.  By the time he was finished  I wanted to call the fire department to exstinquish the fire.  My bottom was so hot and I couldn't lay on my back as it hurt so much. I think the final count was around 80ish.  Ouchies!  Don't know how Abby takes so many from her Master. I definitely couldn't.

Bear soon distracted me though taking my mind of it in a very romantic way taking me to the stars and back.  So it was worth it in the end.  Glad his birthday is only once a year.

18 comments:

  1. That is a birthday you won't soon forget, Lindy! I can never keep track of how many either. A few times I tried to count, but I don't get past seven before It is just too hard to concentrate on anything but the paddle and my bottom. Happy Belated Birthday to your Bear.

    Sending Hugs Downunder,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ella will pass on your greetings to Bear. So unfair having to take so many spanks for him. LOL!
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  2. Yeah, that is some birthday spanking. Once a year would definitely be enough and just think next year he'll be year older. Happy Belated Birthday Bear and I'm so glad you enjoyed your birthday spanking (poor Lindy)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny. Hopefully he will start going backwards in age so less spankings. Will pass on your greetings to Bear.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  3. Omg, I am not taking my husband to Aldi in the near future!! I blinking hate wood. Btw just for your information there is not a wife in Blogland who doesn't get their husbands birthday spanking, so you can expect a few more of them,lol.
    Love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan as long as the birthday spanking is with the belt I won't complain but wood is not my friend. LOL!
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  4. I get Nick's birthday spankings too - starting back when he was in his 50's, now he's in his sixties too and it's getting serious! Nick uses a different implement for each decade and each is worst than the last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch doesn't sound fun at all PK. Wish once they reach 60ish they count backwards for less spanks.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday Bear!! Late, I know!
    Lindy you are amazing to take that. Ouch!
    Wood can really hurt! You all put me to shame! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Minelle will pass on your greetings to Bear. Yes wood is not good, I should hide it. Much prefer leather any day.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  6. Wishing Bear a belated Happy Birthday! That was definitely some birthday spanking!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz will pass on your greeting to Bear. Definitely not fair having to take even extra than his age. Once he starts he enjoys himself just a bit too much.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  7. OUCH!!! Looks kind of like "the cheeseboard" Lindy!! :) Only the cheeseboard has rounded edges and is a bit thinner I think. JUST ouch!!! Well... you certainly did your part in ringing in Bear's new year. Sounds like he was more than appreciative in the end- on your end too! LOL!

    Belated Happy Birthday to Bear! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie you make me laugh at what you said. Will pass on your greetings to Bear.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  8. That looks and sounds kind of ouchy, ouchy. But I love that picture you found of Kermit! Hehe

    I always get the birthday spanking too, doesn't matter if mine or DH's....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very ouchy Julia, and set my butt on fire. Yeah the Kermit picture is cute.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  9. ouch! not a fan of wood either...though the idea of birthday spankings, whether my own or taken for my husband still makes me smile (thus far, I have only really had one on my birthday last spring...and never for my husband...yet...but if I do I hope it is with his hand or with leather.) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good luck Terps, hope you don't have anything wood for your birthday spank. Hand and leather are my favourite also.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...