Sunday 23 August 2015

first punishment

So I am sitting here on a cushion  as received my first punishment spanking from Bear. Lindylou has been very naughty lately and wound tight with all the stress that is going on around here.

This morning Bear was in the middle of his exercise regime and I was about to put my socks and sneakers on for my walk.  I sat down and he asked me what is going on, as he knew things were not great.  After a lot of prodding I finally let it fly with a heck of a lot of F- bombs  amongst other things leaving my mouth voluntarily. Lets say I told him so much in a very short period of time his head was spinning.

Looking at his face I could see he was getting furious with me, yet silly Lindy kept up.  Even saying what do you care you don't f.... love me anyway.  Oops that was the final straw.

My Bear is usually placid with me and doesn't believe in punishment spankings.  He prefers the fun types and so do I.  As you would have read in my previous blogs we usually end up giggling whilst he plays the bongo drums on my backside.

Not this time.  Oh no, I was marched into the bedroom and made to bend over the end of the bed.  No warm up spanking or anything.  He retrieved his heavy belt which he has never used before from the wardrobe and started straight away with such heavy strikes I thought I was going to die.

He continued on for quite a while and I was finding it hard to stay in place.  I kept getting up and dancing around trying to stop the shocking pain.  Bear kept pushing me back down and said I had been asking for this for a while and I deserved it.

After what felt like forever I stood up  jumping around again and pleaded for him to stop.  I even said I felt like I was going to faint if he whacked me anymore.  He wouldn't listen though and pushed me back down. My flight or fight kicked in so I quickly stood up and started running around the house.  Mind you I had my pants and panties around my ankles so this was not one of my good ideas.
Bear chased me whipping my bottom as I went. Until he was satisfied I was well and truly  punished.  Then he admired his handy work with all the red welts.  He asked me if I felt loved now, which I replied yes.

Then the fun part started and he gave me some really nice after care and we stayed in bed cuddling until lunch time. All day though he asked to inspect his handy work and kept giving me swats to bring the red glow back. So my poor bottom is nicely bruised and still is sporting several welts even ten hours later.

Bear was happy that this has brought back harmony in our house.  Don't think I will be mouthing off again too soon if I can help it.


20 comments:

  1. Oh Lindy, I read your comment on my blog and decided to pop over for a visit. Oh dear this is definitely a bad girl spanking. I am sorry you are sitting on a cushion but as someone once told me way back in the beginning, there is always the spanking you wish you didn't get. I have had a few since then and I guess you will too after this. Good luck with being good!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, I much prefer my good girl spankings and will be trying extra hard from now on not to be punished. I have a feeling now Bear has a taste for it though he might want to repeat the episode. Yikes!
      Lindy x

      Delete
  2. Hi Lindy, oh ouch. I'm sorry you are dealing with so much stress at the moment and that it lead to a punishment. Glad at how it ended though and that peace was restored.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, was nice that peace was restored to our house. I will know better in the future.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  3. It seem to me that many of us who usually just get spanked for fun harbor that little question in the back of our minds - is this only a game or does he care enough to 'really' spank me. I think you found out, you won't need to test it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely won't want to test Bear again PK, now I know he can wield that darn belt so hard. ouchies!
      Lindy x

      Delete
  4. I always wished for this, but deep in the recesses of my mind, I'm glad it didn't happen.
    It still sounded like fun, I have a picture in my mind of you running around the house with panties down and him chasing you. Sorry, I'm laughing but I know it wasn't funny at the time. I may have to use that in one of my stories one of these days.Glad it all turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm laughing today also Sunny thinking about what happened. Wonder what would have happened if I fell over, would Bear have taken that as an invitation to get extras in. Go ahead and use it in one of your stories, will look forward to reading it. LOL!
      Lindy x

      Delete
  5. Lindy,
    This sounds like a tough one. Flipping out will get me in that same situation every single time. Hope your bttom is better this day.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith. Bear is not used to me flipping out as I am usually quiet and do everything to please him. Think he was in shock that I was reacting like that. Unfortunately I think I am sporting more bruises today. I know now what they mean in books when they say 'I will make sure you can't sit for a week'. Lesson learnt the hard way.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  6. Hi Lindy,
    It is amazing to me how we can have so much stress and anger stored up just waiting to burst. Then a spanking like this can bring peace and harmony back to you both. Sorry about your bottom, but I am glad Bear could show you his love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bear definitely showed me his love and WTB as you said Sam does. guess I will heal in time and have learnt not to poke the Bear.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  7. Oh YES he cares. That was a bit of an image in my mind too! I wonder if I could draw something like that? Seriously, I could see me going off on a tangent like this! We just get so wound up at times.

    Glad the loving happened after!

    PS I'm Finally going to add you to my roll today! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minelle let me know if you draw this image, will be interesting. I usually don't get wound up but just too much happening lately. The spanking has cleared the air though. Yes the loving was the best part.
      Fantastic glad you are adding me to your roll. Love hearing about you and your Scotsman.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  8. Punishment spankings are never fun....but they do clear the air. Now you know he is serious about this....time to get back to good girl spankings.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely be getting back to good girl spankings. It shocked me that he had it in him but guess I pushed his buttons just a bit too far. Things are better today though and we are both happy again.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  9. I have had a few of those recently too! Glad to see you are feeling more harmonious in the house now. The running round with the panties thing had me smirking too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a fan of punishment spanking but at least I know now what one feels like. Don't want to experience one again too soon, although think bear might have a taste for them now.
      Sorry to hear you have had a few also Linda. Don't know what I was thinking running around like that. Was just an in the moment thing.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  10. Hello, and, Yikes!
    Haven't had me one of those yet, but as Xander is getting more comfortable in his role, I'm sure one day it'll be my turn...
    I'm hoping this one is more of a distant memory to you now and you've had many good girl spankings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck Willow, hope you don't earn a punishment spanking. Yes had plenty of good girl spankings which I much prefer.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...