Tuesday 20 June 2017

MAGIC PILL

Did you know spanking and MFL are way better alternatives to medication when you're suffering from any ailments?  I've had this terrible migraine since the middle of last week.  A friend suggested buying an amber necklace, which I'm very grateful for, thank you.  So I trotted off to a shop in our little city to purchase one and was surprised at how much it helped in reducing the pain.

Still it lingered in the background, not so overpowering though.  Last night Bear decided to try his own method for healing my sore head.


doona/duvet

We were snuggled up under the doona, then he rolled me onto my tummy and lit into my backside. Whack whack whackety whack!   until it was as red as that writing.


Delicious! 


  It felt so good and as usual we both started giggling, which  led to some MFL.



I announced to Bear today that my head feels 100% better, so I need a regular dose of his medication.  Hopefully he will comply.

So take my advice, throw away all your medication and ask your hoh for a yummy spanking pronto!

Hugs Lindy xx

18 comments:

  1. Maybe that's why i've been suffering one malady after another. Not enough spanks! We'll remedy that this afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could well be, hopefully it works like magic for you also.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Lindy, now that sounds like a way better cure than any medication lol. Sorry bout the migraine but so glad Bear had the perfect solution :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roz, I'll take Bears cure any day, it was fun.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, Lindy,
    What a lovely magical pill you've found! Sometimes spankings can be the best medicine.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Baker. Just wish they were more often around here. Bear seems to have slowed down lately.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  5. Calling Dr. Bear. Calling Dr. Bear. Loved his "whackety-whack cure. Next time I have a headache, I will have to ask Sam for the treatment.

    Sending Hugs Downunder,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Dr Bear will pass on his magic formula to Dr Sam to dish out to you Ella.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  6. Bear had the perfection solution. Love it.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie, he did indeed.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  7. Lindy,
    That has worked just like that for me as well. The magic of MFL!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its wonderful the way the magic works isn't it Meredith.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  8. I think that is wonderful!!
    All those endorphins have to knock out the bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is wonderful Minelle. Just hope Bear does it regularly.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  9. Hi Lindy,
    I think everyone has slowed down as the cold has set in. Lets hope that a warm rear percolates through and you have a happy solstice (longest night of the year)

    On another note...has your blogger gone crazy..it seems that most people I know in the Land of Oz can't reply to posts? I can only reply on microsoft's edge...hense the lack of comments lately.

    Keep well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy winter solstice to you Don. Extra time for some fun. *wink wink
      No my blogger has been fine. My face book has been a pain though with having to refresh it all the time. Must be gremlins in the system.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks PK. You might have to ask Nick to help you out with medical problems in this way.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...