Sunday 16 July 2017

2nd Blogiversary



Today the 16th July   Down under Dreaming is 2 years old. Well that time has gone by in a blink of an eye.  Its been wonderful getting to know each and everyone one of you and learning so much from reading all of your posts.  At times I think no one will want to hear about the life of Bear and Lindy.  For some strange reason there is this  pull though to type events when they happen. I raise my glass to you all.  Cheers!


Recently I've been able to face time several  bloggers, so am able to learn a bit more about their lives, which is absolutely fabulous.  I said to one of them it makes me feel like one of the cool group. LOL!



Thank you all for sticking by me over the past 2 years, for all your lovely responses to my posts and advice when I needed it most.  Thank you PK for talking me into blogging, its been a wonderful time. I know  few have come and gone during this period, which is really sad.  Hopefully there are many more years left for Down under Dreaming  and TTWD in the land.




Hugs Lindy and Bear
xx

24 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 2nd blogiversary Lindy! I'm so glad you started blogging. Always enjoy visiting here and our 'off blog' interactions :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Roz, that's very sweet. It has been good with both interactions.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  2. Happy 2nd Blogiversary 😆

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary Lindy, hope you have lots more ,
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Jan. I love the way we have become good friends through our blogs.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy blogiversary! many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindy, Happy 2nd Blogiversary. I enjoy stopping by. Here's to many more.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ronnie. Likewise I enjoy stopping by your blog.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  7. Happy blogiversary, my friend! I'm happy you are here and hope you'll be around for years to come! I for one love to hear what Bear and Lindy are up to know.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Baker, its good to have you visit.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  8. Congratulations, Lindy. Great having you here!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Meredith. Its been great getting to know you here and face timing.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  9. Hi Lindy
    Time flies when your having fun...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Don. Time sure does fly, I thought it was because I was getting older. LOL!
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  10. Hi Lindy! :) Happy Two Year Blogiversary! So glad that PK got you blogging! We are all lucky to have you around! I feel lucky to know you! It is always fun to read about what goes on at the Bear and Lindy Residence! Many hugs, and lots of love,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katie, I love having you pop in to visit. Its been good getting to know more about you and Rob also.

      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  11. Gosh, two years already! Congratulations on your second Blogiversary, Lindy, may there be many more.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rosie. The two years have gone so fast. Its been wonderful having you as my friend.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  12. happy blogiversary! :-) glad to get to know you as a friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Terps. Its been great getting to know you as a friend also.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  13. I just love visiting downunder with you, Lindy. You are such a wonderful blogger, and I always enjoy hearing about you and your Bear. How fun it is to say that you are two years old!

    Sending Hugs Downunder,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ella, its nice having you visit. It is fun to be 2 years old AGAIN. LOL!
      Hugs coming right back at you Lindy

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...