Sunday 20 August 2017

Most viewed post.

Amy at Eric51Amy49 asked us all to repost our most viewed post, this is mine from 16/1/2016.  Funny rereading it as a few things have changed.  Down the bottom it says we were so hot we had both split systems on to cool down.  Right now we have them both on to warm up, as this morning started out at 0c.  Who in their right mind gets up early on a Sunday morning in that temperature to go to church.   Guilty as charged!  Also where it mentions about my medication I can now say I'm off all meds, yippee!  Much healthier, if I can only stop myself having accidents. LOL!

A moth and a black out got me spanked


.I think my Bear must have made a new years resolution to see if he could find something for a daily spanking.  As that is what's happening around here, even when I'm sweet like an angel.

Yesterday he was trying to shave before going for his bike ride.  I was in his office on the computer checking my face book as I usually do whilst eating breakfast.  All of a sudden we had a black out, which I wondered if something had happened on the net.

Bear came out of the bathroom shouting "Someone's getting a spanking."  Like a little kid I tried defending myself by saying it's not my fault.
He pulled his armless music chair out and hauled me over his knee.  I was only wearing my dressing gown and was very surprised at the little protection this offered. Swat, swat, swat, he reigned down on my backside for a short time.  It was all over just as I was starting to feel the nice affects.  He returned to the bathroom and completed his shave, then went for his ride.  I asked him later if he really thought it was my fault.  He said no but he felt like spanking me anyway and it was a good excuse.

Today he was dressing after his shower.  He came out to the kitchen half dressed carrying something in his hand. 


"Eeeeewwww what's that"? I asked.   It was a giant moth he found in his shorts. Bear took me by the hand into the bedroom and said to bend over the end of the bed.  He flipped  my skirt up and pulled down my knickers. 
Whack.... You..... whack..... Know...... whack.... I..... whack.... Don't..... whack ....Like..... whack ...Moths..... whack..... In ....whack ....My...... whack ....Clothes.......  By this time we were both laughing.  Then he proceeded to go to town on my bottom.  After he thought it looked nice and red he went to retrieve his big belt.  This is the one I hate as even light strokes hurt like anything.  So I begged him not to use that one but he wouldn't listen.  He whacked me about four times before I stood up holding my bottom saying please Sir no more. He bent me over again giving me another two before changing to his hand again. I said I'm sorry Sir and he stopped. This led to other more enjoyable things which was a lovely start to the day.

Apart from this I've been using the bike on the trainer everyday except Wednesday when it was 38c.  We had another cruise ship in that day anyway,  so we went to look at it and around the market.  So I got my exercise walking, or that's my excuse anyway.  Stupid weather we were melting on that day with both split systems cooling the house down.  Since then it has been chilly again and Bear even put the heater on last night.  Also been sticking to my healthy eating plan.  All my medication have been cut in half too, which makes me happy.  I hate having to pop so many pills each day.  So things are starting out well in that direction.  Hopefully I'll be a new me by at least my birthday.

Have a good weekend everyone.  Thanks Amy for suggesting doing this repost.
Hugs Lindy xx

20 comments:

  1. Hi Lindy, this was a great post, and fun to read. Sounds like Bear was spank happy at the time lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, He must have been, seems to have disappeared a bit over the last year though. LOL!
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  2. Great repost, Lindy!
    I'm with Roz, he was rather spank happy then, wasn't he? I recommend showing him this post and asking Bear if it gives him any good ideas!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Baker, he seems to come up with good ideas lately. Not so frequently but when they do happen they are extra special.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Lindy, oh those spank happy early days!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, I know those days were good yet different. There are still some times when he keeps me on my toes.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  4. Yay! I love it. Thank you for sharing Lindy. It's kind of fun to look back, isn't it? Maybe this will inspire Bear to give you a winter version of this day. :) Glad to hear you are off all meds and feeling good!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for suggesting the repost Amy, its been fun. Yes maybe I could encourage a winter version. LOL!
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  5. It was fun reading this re-run, Lindy.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie, it was fun going back to check all my posts. I should do it more often.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  6. Hi Lindy,:) Very fun to reread your post! LOL about the moth in Bear's shorts! Love how you told that. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie, it was fun to look back on this post.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  7. That was a fun read. I wonder if I can find a giant moth somewhere ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny. Let me know the outcome if you do find a moth. LOL!
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  8. This one was quite fun, Lindy. Any excuse will do. Sounds like you live in such a beautiful place.

    And nothing pleases me more than Sam taking off his belt.

    Sending Hugs Downunder,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ella. We sure do live in a beautiful place. You'll have to come down under one day.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  9. Lindy, so far, no giant moth. My son keeps feeding them to his pet rat. lol I'll have to look about for something else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Penny I think if I found another giant moth I would be running. Hate the things.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  10. I loved this post! Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun together!
    Hugs!
    Jlynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting JLynne. We do have heaps of fun together.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...