Saturday 19 August 2017

Superbear

Is it a bird?       Is it a plane?      No its Superman or should I say Superbear!

DRIP DRIP DRIP

  Over the past month Bear has taken over practically everything in the house from sweeping/washing floors, cleaning, cooking and you name it he's done it.  All in the name of LOVE!

DRIP DRIP DRIP

I don't even have to ask Bear to do anything, he just automatically does it all.  What a wonderful man he is to me and I'm one lucky person.  Recently I had a friend say to me, she has gone off all men as they always let her down. This is so sad!  I told her not to give up hope as there are still a lot of really great men out there, to stay positive. Mr Right will turn up on her door step one day.



DRIP DRIP DRIP


A few things have happened with our family during this past week, which made me feel really down.  So Superbear came to the rescue last night with a wonderful GG followed by some MFL.  It feels like its been forever since we had any loving action, well it was before my slip, so at least 5 weeks.  It was so good to have that reconnection again.


DRIP DRIP DRIP



Is that dripping starting to annoy you?  LOL!  We were in a deep slumber when I was woken by a dripping noise,  so went to investigate it.  Noises during the night always seem to be more exaggerated for some reason and I knew I wouldn't be able to get anymore sleep until the problem was fixed. 


DRIP DRIP DRIP


Where was that noise coming from?  It was similar to a smoke alarm when the battery is dying with a bird chirping noise.  No it wasn't that!  So I went into the bathroom to check all the taps.  No the taps weren't dripping!  Frustrated I returned to bed with Bear asking if I was alright seeing I had been gone for a bit. Once I explained he hopped out of bed to investigate also, to no avail.



DRIP DRIP DRIP



Its driving me crazy!  Eventually I grabbed a wash cloth to stuff down the plug hole.  Phew end of problem, now we can finally have some shut eye. 



WOOF WOOF WOOF!



I let slip a naughty word   which earned me a hard swat. Oops!  If its not the dripping its the f****n dogs.  GRRR!  Up I jump again to let them out to answer to natures call.  It had been raining really heavy with hail,  the back desk was covered. So instead of going to the loo, one naughty little puppy decided to eat all the hail stones.   I was standing there freezing cold. The only good part about being up in the middle of the night, the sky was so clear the stars were sparkling and I could here the waves crashing on the foreshore.

Although Superman always comes to the rescue this time it was Wonder Woman.  Yes!






We finally were able to catch some more zzzzzz.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  Hope you're all enjoying your weather, be it summer or winter.  I'll be glad when spring arrives.

Hugs from Superman and Wonder Woman xx

p.s. for those who have diabetes please be extra vigilant with any cuts you may have. I wish Superman and Wonder Woman could fix a problem regarding this with one of our family members.

20 comments:

  1. Hi Lindy, Superbear...I love it! How wonderful that Bear has been taking care of everything while you recovered.

    I'm sorry to hear about the family issues and glad your Superbear came to the rescue. Sounds wonderful :)

    I diid wonder about the drip, drip, drip lol. How maddening! I had to giggle at the puppies barking just when you managed to stop the drip, and one of them eating the hail. I'm definitely ready for spring too!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, Our puppies are characters. Lets hope we both have a lovely warm spring and a nice summer. Can't wait to thaw out.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  2. Lindy,
    You make a great Wonder Woman. You go, girl.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your vote of confidence Meredith. I need my Superman to help me be a great Wonder Woman.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  3. Lindy,
    That man of yours is both Clark Kent and Superman. It makes me smile to know he is taking such good care of you. I hate those long stretches when something prevents us from spanking or making love. When one of us is sick or recuperating, I yearn for the feeling of connection they bring to our days.

    Sending Hugs Downunder,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella, he is definitely both Clark Kent and Superman. I'm very lucky to have him with everything he does for me. Spoilt rotten!
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  4. hi Lindy, I hope everything is okay now, a trying night...
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, I will email you this coming week to tell you about it. thanks.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  5. Yeah for Super... Sounds like it's you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny. Every house needs a Superman with a Wonder Woman as well.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  6. Hugs, Lindy,
    Sounds like things started beautifully amd ended up well even with all the interruptions. Have a lovely weekend and remind that man of yours that wonder woman is back in full regal and ready for some more action!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Baker. Yes I will remind Superman that Wonder Woman is ready for plenty for action now.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  7. You have a wonderful weekend too. Spring is on it's way! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy. I sure hope so it was 0c here this morning. BBBRRR!
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  8. yes, the drips were beginning to annoy me, and like you, i cant get any rest till i've fixed the problem. thankfully most of the stuff in my home i can sort out. but i had to recently haul BIKSS in to fix the cupboard doors for me. i think we can all do with a personal superhero! and yay for pups! i love dogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do all need our super heroes, thanks Fondles. glad BIKSS could fix your doors.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  9. Hi Lindy!:) Such a cute title! You do indeed have a Superbear! How nice that he spoils you. Well deserved!

    LOL on Wonderwoman fixing the problem! Good for you. I loved that with all of the commotion that you described with tending to the dogs, you still looked at the positive- beautiful stars, ocean sounds, etc.

    I hope that your family member heals up swiftly, and that there is no lasting trouble from the cut. Glad that you had your reconnection, after waiting from your fall. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, I actually thought of you whilst looking at the amazing stars. It reminded me of one of our emails where you told me how Rob loves viewing the stars. we are lucky to see them so clearly on a cloudless night.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  10. Yay for Superbear and Wonderwoman!!! :-) I hope all is well now...sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terps, things are returning to normal.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...