Gosh I wish it was summertime here with nice balmy days. It must be on the way though as our bulbs are starting to bloom. I can only dream at the moment, as its so cold and we have had so much rain.
1. Name a tender song that can almost make you cry.
I honestly can't think of a song that would make me cry. Although I'm a sooky la la so I cry at the drop of a hat.
2. What is your favorite shade of lipstick? What about nail polish? If you do not wear lipstick or polish, what do you like or dislike about the shades you see others wear?
Well my favourite colours are pink and green. Don't think green lipstick would look very good. So a subtle shade of pink for me. I don't wear nail polish as it never stays on long enough.
3. Name a children's nursery rhyme or song that you loved and to which you remember all the words.
The was an old woman who swallowed a fly. I remember singing this song in primary school in a round robin. Used to be so funny.
4. What outfit would you put on in the morning if you wanted to feel happy and well dressed? Something in which you think you look pretty damn good!
At the moment being winter here its so hard to keep warm and look pretty. So we tend to dress in layers. My favourite thing is a nice warm jumper, pair of slim line pants and these boots.
5. If you had enough money to buy just one, would it be a cottage by the ocean or a cabin in the mountains?
I've always wanted to live in the country. Bear likes to live close to the coast, so we compromised when moving. We are in a coastal rural area. So I'd say a country cabin.
6. If you are old enough, which one of the Beatles did you have a "thing" for? If you are not that old, tell us a musician that really did it for you.
I always had a soft spot for Ringo Starr.
7. Name a smell that you love - could be kitchen, outdoors, person, your choice.
I really, really love the smell of gum leaves either after the rain or thrown into a fire. Very Australian.
8. How often do you defuzz your legs. Wax, razor, or electric?
In summer once a week with a razor. In winter I let it grow as I don't really have very much hair.
9. How/why did you choose your blog name?
Down under being for Australia
Dreaming for a better life, which is what's happened to us.
10. What do you like to eat for breakfast? To drink? Coffee or tea?
At the moment being winter I love to eat rice porridge with blueberries and yoghurt. During summer I just eat the yoghurt and berries.
11. How many siblings do you have? Or are you an only child? Are you the oldest, a middle, or the youngest child?
Its complicated as I technically have four siblings. My brother died last year, so that left 3 sisters. My eldest sister and I are the only ones who are talking to each other. Weird family! I'm the baby of the family.
12. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Italian salad dressing is my favourite.
13. If you could sit next to anyone (alive) on a long plane trip, who would you pick?
As I am petrified of flying it would have to be my Bear to keep me calm. LOL! Big wuss!
14. Have you ever gone shopping just to cheer yourself up?
Not really as I don't like shopping very much either for fun items or essentials.
15. If there is one thing that can make you lose your temper, what would it be?
This is a hard one as I'm usually placid. Maybe if someone did something to hurt a family member I would get my claws out.
16. Tell us about the best photograph you have ever had taken.
One thing that came out of my fall is that Bear gave me his good camera. I think so far the best photo I've taken is a recent one of him. It also was chosen in the top list of my photo group. Sorry can't show you the photo here, those who know me on fb have seen it.
17. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping and where?
No never, but I would love to if the area was secluded. This would be Bear and I.
18. What do you like on your pizza? What don't you like on your pizza?
I make my own pizza with a cauliflower base. So I add tomato paste, feta cheese, capsicum, eggplant, baby spinach and chorizo sausage. Delish!
Hugs Lindy xx