Saturday 30 September 2017

STEALING A MEME

I hear that this meme has been stolen many, many times and I wanted to continue this thievery.  I got it from Sunny, who got it from PK who got it from Amy

Marriages – 1
Proposals – 2
Divorces – 0               
Surgeries – 6
Tattoos – 0
Piercings – yes in my ears after we married on Bears insistence.  My mum would  have disapproved.  


Ever:
Shot a gun –yes went hunting with a friend when young.
Quit a job – Yes

Been on TV – Yes on a game show with my eldest daughter.  It was so much fun.






Fallen in love – definitely

Driven cross country – yes a few times

Hit a deer – Non around here. It would be more like a kangaroo and no I haven't but Bear has.

Watched a birth – yes 5 out of seven grandchildren.


Ridden in an ambulance – yes but not as the patient

Sung karaoke – no way

Ice skated – regularly  when younger




Been surfing – No

Seen the ocean – Of course as Australia is surrounded by the ocean

Ridden a horse – once and hated it

Almost died – yes giving birth to my youngest

Been punched – no

Punched back – no



Are you:

In love now – yes very much so.

Love doing memes, as they're always so much fun.  Thanks everyone who stole this prior to me, now keep it going everyone.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs Lindy xx


20 comments:

  1. We should add a question under the heading ever: stolen anything? LOL Yes, we are all thieves but we admit it! :) Loved your answers.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all turning into thieves Amy, thanks for the fun meme.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Lindy...love learning more about you. :) Have a great weekend.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, its a fun way to learn more about our friends.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Lindy, I really must get around to a bit of thievery myself.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go for it Jan, steal away its fun.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  4. At least I'm reasonably sure I won't hit a kangaroo - but over here hitting a dear can be deadly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good you don't have kangaroos to contend with PK. Wouldn't be nice coming across a dear then by sounds of things.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  5. Lindy,
    Great responses and I'm definitely enjoying this stealing of the meme!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a fun meme to do Baker, so steal away.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  6. Such thievery going on in the land! LOL! Loved reading your answers, Lindy!:) I think that it is wonderful, picturing kangaroos going about there, same as deer would here. How fun!

    Yikes on the troubles during your last birth! That must have been so scary!

    How fun to be on a game show. Did you win? LOL! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all becoming thieves around the land Katie. No I didn't win on the show, it was really fun though. Then I was forever referred to at work by what I did.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  7. Totally laughed to think about hitting a kangaroo, Lindy. Of course, I have never seen one except in the zoo. How fun to find out you have 7 grand kids! I do not even have one. Still want to give this meme a go.

    Sending Hugs Downunder,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must join in the thievery Ella, will be good to see your answers.
      Hope you are starting to feel better. Sending positive healing vibes your way.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  8. When you talked about Australia being surrounded by an ocean, I had to laugh. It got me thinking and laughing about 45 and his ridiculous comment about why he could help Puerto Rico because it was surrounded by a big ocean - so you better watch out and not expect any help from 45.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice Sunny. I'm not a fan of your 45 and all his stupid antics. He really needs a barn burner as our friend Cat would say. LOL!
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  9. Memes are such fun. Enjoyed reading your answers, Lindy.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosie. Hope you're going to join in the thievery. Its a fun way to learn more about our friends.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  10. I always love reading memes :-) fun to read your answers. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Terps. Memes are so much fun and we learn more about each other.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...