Wednesday 13 February 2019

taking a break

I know I wrote recently about friends disappearing from the land. So thought I'd pop in to tell you I'm taking a break also. 

Things are difficult here at the moment, so not much action happening. I don't want to turn this into a pity party writing about our health problems. 

Anyway I'm having a smallish operation in March, hopefully after I've healed I can pop back in again to chat. In the mean time for those of you who know me on face book I'll still be doing my photos. If you want to keep  in touch either email me or catch up on FB. Although it might take me a bit to type out a reply. 

Good bye for now. 
Hugs Lindy xx

13 comments:

  1. I hope that all turns out well for you... 🌹

    Have a great day
    And better tomorrows
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindy,

    I'm so sorry things are difficult right now and that you are battling health issues. Wishing you all the best for your procedure and thinking of you. I will email.

    Sending huge (((hugs))) and much love.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindy

    I am truly sorry that you're going through a bit of a rough patch right now....... I am hoping the health issues improve and that you're soon right as rain :) though how right rain is is anybody's guess

    I'll be watching for your return :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself and please check in with us when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lindy, :) I wish you an easy time with your healing! Feel good, and take all of the time that you need. Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope things turn around for you soon! Looking forward to your return

    willie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big hugs. Take care of yourself and your needs. :-) Will be thinking of you and sending healing your way

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will be missed a lot. I hope that the surgery is a success. And I hope that you are back in blogland soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your other connections while you take a break from here. Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take care. I hope the health issues resolve soon. EL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you. Take care and heal up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My absence has a health reason, too, Lindy. Hoping your recovery is speedy. I know your Bear will give you the best of care.

    Sending Hugs Down Under,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...