Thursday 30 July 2015

Ellas meme

Ella  from Ella Ever After created a great meme and I have watched you all do these before,  so thought I would join in this time.

1. Take a look at the walls in your home.  Which picture/object is your favourite and why?  Bonus points if you post a picture!

Can't post a picture but our daughter did a cross stitch of Bear  and I as a house warming gift when we move.  It is in a gorgeous frame with butterflies and peacock feathers.

2.  What is/are your favourite perfume(s)?


I have two one is WHITE DIAMONDS by Elizabeth Taylor and the other is Vanderbuilt.

3.  How many pairs of shoes do you own?  Have you ever hidden new shoes from your spouse?



I have trouble finding shoes that are comfortable so don't buy many. I have a pair of sandals for summer, sneakers, boots and shoes for winter.  My favourite are my boots I received for my last birthday.  No I have never hid them.

4.  Snacks - Sweet, Salty, or Both?  If you could choose 1 snack, and it magically had no calories, what would it be?


I don't usually eat snacks but if I could eat anything it would be flavoured chips.. I am coeliac so can't eat them unfortunately.


5.  What are your favourite cut flowers? 


blue iris or pansies.


6.  Without using a real name, describe one person in your life with whom you have a hard time being patient. 

This would have to be someone married into our family who is a back stabber. Hate it when people are nice to your face yet talk about you behind your back.

7.  What food do you love that your spouse hates?  What food does your spouse love that is "yeech" to you?


I am on a very strict gluten free/dairy free diet, so Bear will not eat anything that is gluten free.  He thinks it will poison him. LOL!  Bear loves eating brussel sprouts,  they are evil little things.

8.  What is a song you associate with meeting your honey?


Bear being a lot older than me kept playing SHE by Charles Avnavor when we first met.

9.  Do you have a favourite movie that you like to watch every few months or once a year?

Gosh every year my family watches Christmas Vacation.  Both Bear and my son know it word for word.
 
10.  What collection(s) do you have?  How did your collection start?  (Add a picture if you like.)


I have a few collections shells from our walks along the beach, gnomes and willow tree figurines which are mainly couples.


11.  Where would you like to go on your next vacation?  Is there somewhere else on your Bucket List?

We have talked about going to New Zealand.  I am happy just exploring parts of Australia though that we haven't seen.

12.  If you could only buy clothes at one store, at what store would you shop?


Not fussy about where I buy my clothes as long as they feel good on.

13.  What gift(s) from your spouse have been the most loved and appreciated?


My love sphere for our last special anniversary.


14. Name one item of your spouse's clothing that you would love to throw away.

He has just purchased new clothes recently and sent all his old ones to the op shop.  So nothing really.

15.  What is the submissive action (or inaction) of which you are most proud?

Letting Bear tell the same story repeatedly.  So many other people say to him that they have already heard that and he gets very hurt by it.  so I just try to listen for the millionth time.

14 comments:

  1. Hi Lindy, I enjoyed reading your answers. How wonderful of your daughter to do the cross stitch and the love sphere is gorgeous :) I hope you do make it across the Tasman. I'm sure you would love it here :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roz, Bear has been to NZ before he met me many moons ago. So hoping he will take me one day.

    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I completely agree when it comes to shoes and clothes. I also try to listen politely when Nick repeats a story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have so much in common PK with our flowers, shoes and clothes. LOL!
      Lindy X

      Delete
  4. Hi Lindy, lovely gift from Bear but his choice of song, eek!! lol
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, I know bear has some weird songs he likes. I tease him about it sometimes. He says just because I don't like your modern music kid.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  5. Hello to you, Lindy. Thanks so much for doing my meme. Everyone I have read has so many special things to share. The Love Sphere is exquisite. Your story about Bear repeating stories really made me smile. That's love.

    Ella Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, Your meme was fun to do and it is so good seeing everyone's answers. Look forward to participating in more.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  6. Hi lindy. Im an aus girl too! In SA. I loved your story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Linda, nice to meet you. We are just over the border in Victoria. Come to SA regularly to shop.
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindy hello,

    I enjoyed reading your answers. A beautiful gift from your Bear and those boots look lovely,

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ronnie. I love wearing my boots, they are so comfortable. Everyone comments on them and wants to buy a pair around here. think I was lucky enough to buy the last pair though, so I prefer to be unique.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  9. Love your answers!
    I happen to enjoy Brussel sprouts too!
    Your necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Minelle. Oh no not another brussel sprout fan, they are evil little green devils.
      Lindy x

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...