Sunday 6 December 2015

Goldilocks and the 3.....2... no only .......one Bear


Goldilocks hasn't been feeling herself for the past week.  Tired and walking around with fog brain so not functioning properly.  Wednesday nights Goldilocks and Papa Bear usually compile a shopping list for the following day.  Papa Bear does the shopping (yes I know I'm spoilt), it just works out better that way for different reasons. Anyway seeing Goldilocks was away with the fairies, Papa Bear compiled the list by himself, and didn't consult Goldilocks at all.

After  shopping Thursday we both put the groceries away, so I wasn't sure what exactly Papa Bear bought.  Until it came time to cook dinner that night.  I went to the fridge to find no fresh vegetables.  I asked if he had bought them and perhaps left them in the car.   His reply was 'You didn't ask for them'.  What, how is it turned around to be my fault when I was unaware of what was on the list? So Goldilocks became a bit grumpy and maybe said a few things which are not particularly wise for someone who practices DD/TTWD.


So Friday Papa Bear gave Goldilocks a list of errands to run after my art class.   One was to buy the vegetables and the other to buy stamps for our Christmas cards. 

Goldilocks enjoyed a lovely two hours at  art class amongst a bunch of lovely ladies listening to relaxation cds and chilling out. Once the class was finished I took my art supplies back to the car and went shopping.  At the post office  I asked for the exact number of stamps we required.  Went off to the side  desk and placed a stamp on every single envelope or so I thought.  To my surprise there was one spare, so I checked and rechecked.  Then thought I mustn't have counted properly in the first place.  I then posted the cards but had a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach something must be wrong. Guess we won't know if everyone receives their cards as some are to elderly relatives who don't reply anyway.

On returning home I explained to Papa Bear the circumstances and he was not at all pleased as you can well imagine. He lectured me on how I need to slow down and check things more thoroughly. I knew I should have brought the cards home to do them and he pointed this out also.  So  I was preparing my  lunch and Papa Bear prepared his porridge, which he eats at lunch time and yes even though it is now summer here, still has it hot. Next thing I know he started spanking me with his porridge spoon over my skirt.  He felt my bottom and realised I had my lacie boylegs on which he liked the feel of.  Next thing he lifted my skirt and whacked me a few times over my panties, they soon came down though and he started in with hard thwacks.  I was actually enjoying the feel but thought I better add some sound effects to make him happy.  So OUCHED a few times.   He lectured me about my general behaviour during the week and how I need to improve my attitude.



Saturday morning we went to a church fete  mainly to check the church out.  My art teacher happened to be on one of the stalls, so told Papa Bear how I was an extremely good colourist as she has named us all.  Also that I've brought a lot of great ideas to the class to share and how wonderful it has been.  Papa Bear was very impressed with this. Then we wandered down to the foreshore where they held the annual   toy run market.  A group of bikies collected toys to distribute to children less fortunate.  We had a lovely morning walking around in the sunshine, then returned home to prepare lunch.  I was bending over to see what was in the fridge that looked interesting and Papa Bear swatted me again with his porridge spoon.

Lunch was put on hold whilst we enjoyed a bit of a play and nap.


 We woke up  starving and agreed it was a fantastic way to spend the day. 



Have a good week everyone.
Hugs Lindy

21 comments:

  1. That was a very welcome distraction...love those moments that are not planned, and turn out so beautifully...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby it was a great end to a perfect day.
      Have a good week.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  2. I'd say all in all that things are going pretty well at the Lindy/Bear household. I hope everyone gets their cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK yes things couldn't be better in the Lindy/Bear household.
      Have a good week and don't forget to let us all know how you go at the doctors.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  3. Hi Lindy, sounds like Goldilocks has got just the right Bear!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan,
      Goldilocks certainly does have the right Bear, who spoils her all the time.
      Have a good week.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  4. Your bear is a gem. I don't even send cards, so I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, Yes they broke the mould when my Bear was born, he is a gem. Heaps of my friends ask if he has a brother. LOL!
      Have a good week.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  5. Things sound good in the Goldilocks/Bear household, Happy for you.

    I must get a move on with my Christmas cards.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie,
      things couldn't be better in the Goldilocks/Bear household.
      You better get writing you cards. Christmas will be upon us before we know.
      Have a good week.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  6. Sounds as if everything is going well, Lindy. Just slow down a bit. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, I always rush into things so will remember Bears lesson from now on. Apart from that everything is going perfectly downunder in Lindy/Bears house

      Delete
    2. sorry pressed enter before finishing, see rushing again. Just no hope for me. LOL! Have a good week.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  7. Hi Lindy, I have been absent for a while and just finding some time now to check in with blogland. I love how you told this. Don't you just love those spontaneous moments. Sounds like all is well in the Goldilocks/Bear house :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz been missing you in blog land, hope everything is alright. Everything is running smoothly in Goldilocks/Bears house especially after the application of the horrid porridge spoon.
      Have a good week.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  8. Lindy,
    Loved your post!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, thank you so much.
      Have a good week.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  9. Loved how you told this story...so sweet :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps, thought I would have a bit of fun.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  10. Sounds lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...