Friday 3 March 2017

Lent day 2

Once again Bear kept me waiting all day wondering when he was going to call me into the bedroom.  He had his hard belt displayed on the bed, so every time I passed our door I saw it.  I had butterflies in my tummy and my bottom tingled, is that weird?  Do any of you have that reaction?





I was wondering as the day dragged on if he was going to bother at all.  Bedtime arrived, I did my usual preparation and said I'll see you in bed.  Bear came to bed about 15 minutes later, told me to roll onto my tummy for six of the best.  No warm up or anything just straight into it.  Oh boy that man knows how to strike hard with his belt.  Swish through the air, then whop, whop, whop.  Luckily  he did stick to only six this time saying he likes to turn my bottom  a nice  red colour.

So we'll see what today brings, time is marching on as its nearly dinner time.  Looks like another bedtime spanking.  Mind you it did help me sleep better last night, until we heard gun shots close by around 2pm.  Then I had trouble getting back to sleep expecting a bullet to come flying through our window.

Hugs Lindy xx


12 comments:

  1. Hi Lindy, oh gosh, gun shots in the middle of the night? That is scary!

    I can definitely relate to the bullerflies and tingling bottom. Sounds like the challenge is going well :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, It certainly was scary. I kept on waiting for one to come through our window.
      The challenge is going well, thanks.

      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  2. Oh scary Lindy! Gun shots in the night? Yikes!

    The tingles and the butterflies are lovely! Nice touch that Bear had- leaving the belt out for you to see. Great on your challenge! Leather can be YUMMY! LOL! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, I love leather when its his softer belt, no so much the hard one though. Especially as he doesn't do a warm up first.

      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  3. Crikey Lindy, gunshots! You sure it wasn't neighbours cracking their own whips somewhere.lol?
    We are lagging behind here as we are both coughing and spluttering, I reckon I will have a catch up session and get lots of sixes in one go:(
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you poor lady Jan, hope you're both feeling better soon. Sending positive healing vibes your way for a speedy recovery. Hope you can join soon.

      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  4. Scary gunshots!
    I get tingly all over!
    Keep us updated on the spankings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, are you and your Scotsman joining? Our challenge is going well.

      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
    2. Sorry, I've been sick. Barely making it through work each day!:(
      He has swatted every day as always. Says he won't spank when I'm sick.

      Delete
    3. Sorry to hear you are sick Minelle. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh no warmup...ouchie! I'm so used to gunshots around here that I don't pay much attention unless someone his here and gets shook or my cats get shook. But then again, this house is well insulated so doubt if I even hear them if I was asleep. Hope everything is okay and you don't have any more guns getting shot off.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No warm up, Bear doesn't believe in them. :( Oh I wouldn't be able to sleep at all if there were gun shots all the time. I'd be hiding under the bed. LOL!

      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...