Sunday 14 January 2018

BAKERS MEME

Baker posted these interesting questions for us all to ponder. I've often thought about this too, so will be interested to see everyone's response.

1.  Are you an introvert or extrovert or somewhere in between?  What about your HOH? 








Pipip

Stole your photo, thanks.

After seeing your comparison between an introvert and an extrovert on the chart, I'm rather confused.  I would definitely describe myself as an introvert. Yet I'm a bit of a mix. I don't like my own company, much prefer to be with Bear. I tend to dive in without thinking before I talk which has got me in trouble on occasion. I love, love, love surprises. I do like public acknowledgement and I am a team worker. Also in some situations in the past where I've had to go in fancy dress I've lapped up all the attention. So I am an inextrovert. LOL!  New word for the dictionary.


Bear also is a mix.  He can talk til the cows come in with anyone, yet prefers his own company (except for me). He hates surprises and public acknowledgement. He is a fabulous speaker if he  is interested in the subject and has such a good memory.  He is sort of a team worker but prefers to work alone. So is he an introvert or an extrovert, the jury is out on that one.


2.  At what age did you realize that spanking was something you were into and at what length did you go to hide it?  Did your HOH know?  For those of you who began your marriage with spanking do you think anything from your childhood help you be more accepting of the spanking lifestyle.




I was spanked by my dad as a child, which I hated,  so if I was in trouble I was really scared of the consequences. Yet somewhere along the line spanking became a fantasy, I can't quite remember when it went from one stage to the other. It was something I kept a secret as I wondered what was wrong with me. When we first married Bear used to spank me, which went by the way side when the children arrived, due to no privacy.  We were co-sleepers until our kids were old enough for their own beds. So once Bear retired we started again especially after reading FSOG. The rest is history.



3.  Do you know of anyone else in your family who practices DD, TTWD, etc.?  And how did you come to learn that they did?





I have my suspicions of my eldest sister and bil. She is very submissive for starters.  Secondly we were in a café with them one day when the waitress did something.  My bil said she deserves a spanking, Bear and I looked at each other with that knowing look.  It was so  embarrassing,  as we felt sorry for the waitress.
Bear has always thought my second sister would be a DOMME as she clicks her fingers and bil does what she says.
I know my daughters aren't into DD/TTWD as we have had a very extensive conversation recently. D1 worked out what we do, so we were talking in codes and D2 wanted to know what was going on.  So I spilt the beans explaining our life style.  They both said they didn't like to be spanked, D2 actually said she would spank her man though. 
I was surprised as I thought D2s partner was a DOM in many ways.  



4.  Are you a homebody or outgoing?





I enjoy going out with Bear by my side, he tends to make me more confident.  I do go out with my photography friends once a month, apart from that I'm a home body. Always love pottering around the house doing things or relaxing.



5.  How do you view blogging?  Is it an outlet?  A way you process?




Blogging has been a great way for me to write my thoughts down to share with others.  I've made so many wonderful friends this way, with like minded people.  Sometimes it feels like I've known everyone forever and not just for four years. I was totally surprised when I came across all these blogs,  I was convinced I was the only CRAZY one in the whole world wanting to be spanked. So its a relief to know others in my situation. AND we are not crazy after all. So blogging is a way of learning new ideas.

6.  What tendencies do you see in your DD or TTWD friends and bloggers?  




We all seem to be a lot happier since we've incorporated TTWD/DD into our relationships.  One thing that stands out, we are all really close to our husbands/partners and love to make him/her happy. So even though we all come from different backgrounds, we have this in common.



7.  Are you a lover of the printed word?


I do love reading books NOW,  funnily I never used to be a fan though.  I'm a slow reader as I find it helps me take it in easier. So up until I read FSOG I hated reading, then a miracle happened and I can't read enough books. Bear enjoyed the benefits that went with these books, so bought me a kobo with several similar books to read.   My sisters used to recommend vanilla books for me to read before this, which were nice books, they just didn't hold my interest.  So does this say something about me......maybe! 



8.  Do you view yourself as a submissive?



Yes I
view myself as submissive and so does Bear.  I guess it depends on ones definition of submissive.  Bear says I've always gone out of my way to make him happy and put him first. A lot of his work mates wives didn't do a thing for them. We do discuss things all the time, yet I leave the final decision to Bear.



9.  Last question.  What traits do you see in your HOH that help you follow his lead?



Bear has stepped up more over the past 4 years in his HOHINESS.  As I said above he makes the final decisions, so I am happy for him to take the pressure off me that way. 
We mainly do TTWD for fun, there are times though where he will have a certain look or tone to his voice. I love to keep him happy, so I'd do anything for him. Then in turn he spoils me to bits.

Thanks so much for these questions, they made me think a lot. 

Hugs Lindy xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Lindy, these are great questions from Baker and I'm enjoying reading everyone's answers.

    Love your answers, "inextrovert" love it! Brave of you to have that conversation with your daughters and very interesting responses.

    Love and hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz. It was just a matter of time before D1 found out with Bears itchy hand around her. LOL! Feel better now its out in the open with them.
      Hope you do this post.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  2. This is a great meme and I loved reading all of your answers. It's nice to hear you were able to have the conversation with your kids about the lifestyle. It's not for everyone but I think it's cool that you have an open enough relationship with them to be able to discuss it. :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy its out in the open now with our daughters. Hope you're going to find time to do this post too Amy and you're feeling better.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  3. You are right about many of our answers being similar. I agree with the above, how nice that you shared with daughters...I always love learning about all the similarities that connect us. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wrote this whole comment and it's gone. Blogger is really pissing me off lately. Sorry for the rant Lindy.

    Anyway, loved reading. The first question has me stymied too. I think I'm more of an introvert but people think I'm an extrovert. Ray is the same way - guess it doesn't matter that much.

    Not sure whether I'm going to do this one or not. We're so 'vanilla' any more -I just don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your answers. You two are adorable!! And I also love that you can share this with your daughters. D2's response made me laugh.


    Jlynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Abby, its interesting to see how similar we are in many aspects of our lives.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    Sunny, I think blogger needs a spanking for playing up so much lately and swallowing your comment. Even if you are tending more on the vanilla side do the meme, its fun.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    Jlynne, thank you for saying we are adorable. D1 and I have always shared lots of things. Was interesting telling D2 though and surprised by her reaction.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say, "Here, Here!" to Sunny's comment. I have lost at least 5 comments that way, and it is very discouraging.

    Loved your tender answers, Lindy. How wonderful that you discovered reading through FSOG. Haven't heard that one before. The picture of the "Joy of Being a Submissive" is a favorite. Of all the bloggers I read, you are the one that seems so naturally submissive. I think I envy that, Lindy.

    Sending Hugs Down Under,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Ella. Maybe4 my submissiveness comes from having to please people and hating being in trouble. In other words 'CHICKEN'.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Miss Lindy,
    First, I really appreciate you fighting with blogger to get these questions answered and I'm thankful you did. I think its beautiful that you were able to share this with both daughters. I can only imagine how difficult a conversation it was for you to have, but how freeing it must have been to bring it out in the open like you did.

    Again, thank you for your thoughtful answers. We can all learn so much from one another, it's amazing. Your perspective was so insightful.

    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Baker, it was fun doing this meme and thinking so much about each question. It was hard telling both daughters, but I'm happy its out in the open now.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...