Saturday 24 February 2018

THE TATTOO

Do you have a tattoo?  I think you either like them or hate them.  If my Bear sees tatts on females,  he usually comments to me that if I were to ever get one I wouldn't sit down for a week.


Spank me Sir!


I wasn't feeling very submissive the other day, shock horror.  Yes I know when is Lindy not submissive.  I was feeling very rebellious so decided to go out for a tattoo.  The tattoo artist showed me several books with all sorts of pretty tatts.  It was really confusing, so it took a while to make up my mind.  Then I spotted the perfect tatt......A BEAR.





How appropriate I thought, my Bear will love this as its showing HIM how much I love him.  I bravely sat there whilst prodded with needles to make my design.  It wasn't until a few days later I realised the tattoo artist mustn't have heard me correctly as he obviously thought I said I wanted a BEAN not a BEAR.  How disappointing! What a botched up job he did.





Might have to go back to have a word with this tattoo artist.   LOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Have you ever watched Steal Magnolias, where there is a scene they think Shelby has been driving nails up her arm?  

Steal Magnolias - dialysis   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUVgUYvWKXA

 I'm not sticking nails up my arm or having dialysis just to put your minds at ease.  This happened Tuesday as they had so much trouble finding a vein for the canula. I had been nil by mouth since 4am. and  scheduled to have my scope at 1.30pm which was delayed until 6.30pm. Fourteen and half hours without fluid does not make for very good veins.  The surgeon had to find it himself and this is the result of his handy work.





Thank you all so much for all your beautiful messages on here, face book and emails, I really do appreciate them. We had a different result to what we expected which is fabulous news, still waiting on pathology results from some samples taken. I have to change my diet to include way more fibre/roughage.  Already thought I ate heaps, apparently not.  When I came out of the anaesthetic I thought the surgeon said to include corn, nuts and seeds.  You know bird seed? 


So Bear went out to buy me heaps of things we thought would help.

wrong wrong wrong

I did a bit of research, Amy has so kindly done some research also and  Katie t emailed me saying Stop don't eat these!  Oops!
Thank you girls I really appreciate your help. Hopefully now I'm on the right track, so will be all up from here to a healthier version of the person I am today, as I said in FFF.







One positive thing this week my wonderful Bear took me to see a movie as a reward. It was nice  as we don't often go to the movies.  Funnily enough it looked like we were going to be the only two in the cinema until the lights went down.  Then two females snuck in separately and made a hasty dash out at the end.  Goodness knows why.  



Also this is the view from my hospital bed. I was last cab off the rank, so day surgery ward was closed.  I was taken to a normal ward with a window view. Makes recovery so much better.                                                      

Have a good weekend everyone.
Hugs Lindy xx




27 comments:

  1. hi Lindy, I am so happy about your tests, glad you had fun at the pictures too. We are off to see it soon, grandbaby has finally left! We just need a long nap to recover....
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, have a good rest. Enjoy the movie and hope you have some nice spanky fun after.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  2. So happy to hear your results,,,,that is some bruise, this has been quite the ordeal. Now you can breathe again, get used to your new diet and you and bear can resume some of your normal..and not so normal...activities. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby, really looking forward to being back to our activities.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  3. It seems only fair that as we get older - lasted longer, we should be able to eat anything we like! Shame it's not true. Glad the test is behind you and there has been no bad news. I say go for it - get the bear tattoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PK, I agree its not fair we can't indulge in whatever we fancy. Are you daring me girl???? LOL!
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  4. Lindy,
    No tattoo here........... I probably would never ever sit down again and the pain of the tattoo would hurt too. Get well, eat better and we are rooting for you.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meredith, our men must think the same regarding tattoos.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  5. Well, you had me going there for a minute, Lindy! Glad the bruise will heal quickly. And what fine news! I am very happy to hear that everything was positive.

    Pay close attention to the fiber content on the package. Just because it is sold as a "healthy" food does not mean it has fiber. You will find it easier to attain a weight goal, too. Fiber is great for FFF girls.

    Sending Happy Hugs Down Under!
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ella. I will be checking contents with a magnifying glass. LOL! Hopefully the positive side will be weight loss.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  6. Lindy, I’m so glad to read this upbeat post. That’s some bruise, hope it fades quickly! The cinema trip sounds fun, I had a good laugh at the thought of the two women furtively watching the film and dashing away at the end.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosie. It made me laugh also seeing them dash out as if they were embarrassed to expose their identity. Little do they know about Bear and I. LOL!
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  7. Enjoyed your post! That tattoo artist did a number on you, my friend, you ought to get your money back! Lol! I for one am thankful to know you are not "driving nails up your arm!"

    Glad you do not have to eat bird seed either. I got a giggle at your "movie theater company". They sure would have quite the giggle if they knew who you two are! Lol! Happy to see your positive post!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW Baker, my friend, thanks for the push in the right direction.
      That's exactly what I thought with the two women, if they knew what Bear and I got up to behind closed doors, wouldn't they have a fit.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  8. Hi Lindy,

    I enjoyed reading this.You are brave getting the tattoo! What a bummer the way it turned out...not for your bum I hope lol.

    I had a giggle at your description of the trip to the movie too lol.

    So glad that the procedure is now behind you and for the positive news. Sending positive thoughts and prayers for the pathology results. Ouch, that is one heck of a bruise!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz, the trip to the movie was interesting.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  9. Hey Lindy ... cute tattoo story! ... wanna get another type of 'just for fun' tattoo? (they are kinda realistic so your Bear might have just the reaction you don't (or do?) want!) I often think about getting a tattoo but for now, I occasionally buy 'just for more fun in the bedroom', temporary tattoos. I bought one of these (a heart that said 'I love you') and slipped into Frank's valentine card. To find them, Google 'King Horse tattoo' on Amazon Aussie. They have an amazing collection and they are a fairly good quality as far as temp tattoos go. Good for a giggle (or a spank :>)) ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea of a temporary tattoo Nora Jean. I will have to investigate that. Wonder what Bears reaction would be.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
    2. That web site is fabulous NJ thank you so much.
      xx

      Delete
  10. Hey Lindy, You had me on the tattoo story. I was just imagining telling Eric that my buddy got a big old BEAR tattooed on her body. He's not a tattoo guy but loves drawing on my ass with a sharpie after a good spanking. ;)
    Hope that "bean" goes away soon. Thinking of you.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy, I can just imagine Eric's reaction if it were true. I think the sharpie idea is fun.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  11. Oh goodness, I hope you heal quickly. Finding a vein can be such a bitch!

    I like tattoos, generally. As long as they're meaningful to the person. I have two, both ideas I sat on for a long time before putting them on my body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Lea, a meaningful tattoo is really nice. Definitely hard finding a vein when so dehydrated.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  12. Lindy,
    Glad to hear things are loking ok... well except for the bruise...
    My hubby doesn't like tats either so I can sympathize.
    Liked your story about the movie lol.
    Ah, if they only knew...
    Hugs,
    Jlynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jlynne. It was so funny seeing the two women. Goodness knows why they had to sneak in and out.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  13. Glad to hear the positive results of the tests. Sorry it caused such a bad bruise. Glad you enjoyed the movies. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps, its the price I paid for my veins hiding. LOL!
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...