Wednesday 28 August 2019

finally met a blogger.

Over the past 4 years I must admit, I've been a green eyed monster being so envious, when all you bloggers managed to meet up for holidays or a day together here and there.




Well at long last my dream has come true. Today I met an actual blogger in person. Yay!  I've found my own Aussie blog friend.


Thanks to Baker who introduced us, Kanga Jo and I became good friends on face book. We decided to take the risk and meet up. Kango Jo set off on a long trek from her home town on a mission to find a suitable HoH also to meet Bear and I along the way. As you would have seen on her blog she found some funny signs on her trip, are these omens, do you think?  






Today was THE day, Bear and I drove a short distance to meet our friend. Firstly we arranged to meet for lunch, which went so well. Our meals were delicious and we chatted the whole time. We exchanged gifts, Bear is now the proud owner of a wooden brush.....EEEKKKK! 




Then did a bit of retail therapy, well a girls got to hit the shops, right!



 Afterwards we went whale hunting down the beach.  Unfortunately no whales, but it was so invigorating with the salty sea breeze blowing in our faces. 




As Baker was so kind to introduce us I took a photo of her along, which we included in plenty of our selfies. 

Hope you enjoyed the day as much as us Baker.


It was soon time to say our good byes so Kanga Jo could continue on her hunt for a HoH. Good luck with that, hope you find one somewhere.  Looking forward to meeting up another time. Thanks so much for travelling all this way to meet us, we appreciate it.  The day went way too fast, as it usually does when you're having fun.

Hugs Lindy and Bear xx

19 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to meet up with a blogger friend...it is something special. Wish we weren't all so far from one another. Hugs to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps, I so wish the world was smaller. Would be wonderful to all get together.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  2. Good for you! I know how exciting it is to get with others that share our particular interest. I hope you all keep in touch and visit again sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PK, it is very exciting. We plan to get into mischief together. LOL!
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  3. Had a wonderful day! So lovely to meet you and Bear. Can't wait to do it again! 😍💕
    Hugs,
    Kanga Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kanga, we both enjoyed it too. See you again soon.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Lindy, I am so happy for you and for Kanga-Jo. How wonderful you were able to meet in person. Glad you had a wonderful time together and love that you included Baker in your selfies :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. Thought seeing Baker introduced us I would include her in our selfies. Wish you could come visit Kanga and I.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  5. What a lovely day you all had! Congratulations on meeting a fellow blogger!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hermione, it was so good to finally meet another blogger.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  6. Happy for you both. WIshing her well in her search.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sunny. I really hope she meets someone soon.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  7. Yay! Glad you all had a good time - Baker too!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy for you both!

    Good luck Kanga Jo!

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Boosghost, it was a fun filled day.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  9. So happy you got to meet a fellow blogger and you had a wonderful time.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ronnie, we had the best time.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  10. What a miraculous work of great Dr. Amiso. I read an article about his work and it was so amazing for the things he does is wonderful and excellent. I needed help to get my ex-wife back, and I saw wonderful reviews of Dr. Amiso and I got in touch with him, regardless of the fact that I didn't mean to believe him, he told me that helping people its what he do happily. Can you believe that? I was so relieved of my emotions after talking to him and he told me he would prepare a love spell for me, which would bring my ex-wife back within 24 hours. I couldn't figure out how to do it, but he assured me that my ex-wife would return to me and about which, after following his instructions, he prepared the love spell and my ex-wife returned to me within 24 hours. I was so happy and today, my ex-wife and I are having the best time. I don't know what you're going through today, but I can assure you that Dr. Amiso can help you. you want to get married on time, i want to tell you that you can still give birth at the age of 45 to 50, health and relationship problems, job promotion and success,any kind of issues, Only serious people or customers who need his help can send him a message for immediate reply through his email by: herbalisthome01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...