Sunday 1 September 2019

SPRING IN HIS STEP AND IPS



It's a miracle! After meeting Kanga Jo, Bear seems to have a spring in his step at last.

He has been  suffering with IPS (itchy palm syndrome). Every opportunity he found I was on the receiving end of hard swats. Now I think I've told you before Bear never spanks lightly,  that also applies to his swats. His hand is like a paddle when applied to my derriere.



We had made soup in the slow cooker for Wednesday night, the day we met Kanga. Will diverge a bit first. I was making potato and leek soup, Bear decided it would be nice with a tin of tomatoes in it. Let me tell you DO NOT  alter the recipe, blergh, it was revolting.  Thursday morning said soup was tossed in the rubbish bin, slow cooker washed and I was attempting to put it away. For some reason it lives up the top of our linen cupboard, which is silly as it is so heavy.



To be able to put it away I had to climb the kitchen step ladder,  Bear always has fun when I'm up on this. He handed me the slow cooker which I struggled to lift up to the top shelf. Whilst doing so, he whipped my jeans and knickers down to apply sharp swats to my unprotected tushy. Mind you where this cupboard is situated is a huge glass window, so both the back neighbours who are in a two storey house and our side neighbours could have seen our shenanigans.

THWHACK...OUCH...GIGGLE.....WHACK...OUCH....GIGGLE.....WHACK

By the time I had managed between fits of giggles to place the slow cooker away my tushy was stinging. I think Bear applied at least 12 or more HARD swats.

During the afternoon every time I passed him I copped a swat or two.

After dinner I was rinsing the dishes ready to stack the dish washer, when Bear grabbed me from behind for a cuddle. He then had the brilliant idea we should christen Kanga's brush, as I mentioned she gifted him in my previous post.


No warm up or anything. Up with my nightie and dressing gown, bent me over the kitchen chair  and away he went enjoying every moment.

Wallop... ouch... Kanga said to do it softly.

What's the fun in that?

Wallop   ...ouch too hard

Little tappy tappies please.

Yeah right no such thing in Bears books. Wallop.....whack......ouch.
Bear commented on how nice and red my tush was looking all the time applying one whack after the other.

Kanga I honestly don't know how you think the bamboo brush  is nice. I can testify in my mans hands nothing is nice. LOL!

Yesterday I went out with some friends to a photo exhibition, on our return I invited them in for a coffee. Then spotted the brush on the table where Bear had left it. Luckily it has multiple uses, not like the time the canes were left out. OOPS! We need to be more careful. LOL!

Enjoy your weekend everyone. 
Hugs Lindy xx

16 comments:

  1. LoL Lindy, nothing like those random, unexpected swats. Glad you and Bear have been having some spanky fun. I wonder if the neighbours saw anything? LoL. I think Bear should be spanked for spanking you while you werd trying to lift a heavy object...just sayin :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Roz! And for ruining the soup. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

      Delete
    2. Haha good idea Roz but he tells me he is the spanker. Luckily I don't think the neighbours saw us. I would be so embarrassed if they did.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  2. So pleased to see the brush has come in handy. Be grateful I didn't choose the heavy wooden brush, or worse, the bath brush! (Insert evil grin!πŸ˜‰)
    I'm curious about the neighbours too!
    And it looks like I won't have to remind Bear about the canes. You've done that for me!
    Hmmm....I wonder what I can bring on my next visit....🀣🀣🀣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so grateful you didn't go for something more sinister. My poor backside hurts enough with this brush. Might have to post it to you I think. LOL!
      You may visit empty handed next time.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that's not gonna happen 🀣🀣 And don't you dare post it back or I'll find a nasty bathbrush and send it directly to Bear!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you all are having a wonderful time! It always seems to me that bamboo is such a light would it wouldn't hurt so much - wrong. It's terrible, it nearly enough to make me behave. ( I said nearly)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha PK, I think I'm with you, the bamboo brush will definitely make me behave. Would you believe that!
      We are having lots of fun, hope it lasts.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  4. Delightful to read. By my experience, most times, the intensity of the spanking is due to the strength the implement is used with, not the implement itself. Two exceptions were a implement from DWC long time ago that was simply unbelievable, when used lightly, and a cane also from DWC that was so whippy and uncontrollable.
    The fun spankings show spring is in the air at your place. Have fun
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to agree Red. If Bear used implements lighter it would be awesome. Its full strength or nothing with him though. Waah! Spring is in the air, yay. Good bye winter blues.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  5. Spank, spank, spank away, Bear! Miss Priss needs all the swats she can handle! LOL! That's for encouraging Hoss when you kept insisting that he use that darn Gold Bond for something other than it's intended purposes! Glad Kanga Jo gave Bruce the IPS. Sounds like things are really going well for you two right now! Love to hear that!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no don't encourage Bear thanks Baker. His hand is very itchy lately.
      Kanga and I are getting on fine. although she keeps threatening to message Bear. Now that's not nice, HEY?
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  6. this post made me smile :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a miraculous work of great Dr. Amiso. I read an article about his work and it was so amazing for the things he does is wonderful and excellent. I needed help to get my ex-wife back, and I saw wonderful reviews of Dr. Amiso and I got in touch with him, regardless of the fact that I didn't mean to believe him, he told me that helping people its what he do happily. Can you believe that? I was so relieved of my emotions after talking to him and he told me he would prepare a love spell for me, which would bring my ex-wife back within 24 hours. I couldn't figure out how to do it, but he assured me that my ex-wife would return to me and about which, after following his instructions, he prepared the love spell and my ex-wife returned to me within 24 hours. I was so happy and today, my ex-wife and I are having the best time. I don't know what you're going through today, but I can assure you that Dr. Amiso can help you. you want to get married on time, i want to tell you that you can still give birth at the age of 45 to 50, health and relationship problems, job promotion and success,any kind of issues, Only serious people or customers who need his help can send him a message for immediate reply through his email by: herbalisthome01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...