Sunday 6 March 2016

Answer to Ronnie's questions

Ronnie asks........How did you choose the title of your blog?

Do you or Bear have a spanking fantasy that you would like to have fulfilled?



Thank you for the questions Ronnie. 

Question 1.   I wanted my blog name firstly to depict the fact that I came from Australia.  So as everyone seems to refer to us as DOWNUNDER  that was my first choice.




The dreaming part represents the life I feel I am dreaming with my Bear leading me and protecting me. We really do have a fantastic life together even though struggling with illnesses at the moment.  Bear is my soulmate and we are  inseparable,  so of course it feels like a huge dream.  Maybe I need to pinch myself to see if I really am dreaming.


 
 
Question 2.
 
Bear had a spanking fantasy which has now been fulfilled.  Since we were younger he always said he wanted to bend me over the arm of a couch to spank me.  We never had a couch with suitable arms, so therefore this couldn't happen. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Until we went away a few Christmas's ago and the house we rented had THE COUCH from Bears fantasy.  So every night he bent me over the arm of the couch and spanked me with his belt.  We both enjoyed it, although I ended up with a few bruises.  Except we met our family for a picnic one day whilst away.  I needed a cushion to be able to sit on the park bench.  A spanked bottom on a wooden bench is so uncomfortable. 
 
Luckily Bear had some beach towels in the car which he folded for me to sit   on.  The kids wondered why it was necessary.  We both looked at each other and giggled.     
 
I don't really think I have a spanking fantasy.  I've always wanted to make love in a haystack, goodness knows why as I've heard they're scratchy.  So maybe I could have two for the price of one.  Get spanked and then make love in a haystack.  LOL!     
 
I hope this has answered your questions to your satisfaction Ronnie, thanks once again.
 
I'll get onto answering your questions shortly Don. Bear is still really sick and we are both busy, busy, busy with appointments.  Hopefully we'll get some answers to what's happening with him soon.
 
Have a good week everyone.
Hugs Lindy
                  

21 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your answers, Lindy. Oh and believe me...you do NOT want to have any of your bits anywhere near a hay bale...they are more than scratchy! Ya might want to consider another fantasy...don't say you weren't warned. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Cat, sounds like you're speaking from experience. Will try to think of another fantasy.

      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  2. Hi Lindy, when my youngest was a little chap he was into pony riding. Stay away from the hay! Some fantasies should stay as fantasies and that is one of them my friend!! I hope Bear feels better soon
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, yes think it will remain as a fanasty.

      Hope you are recovering well and letting John pamper you.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lindy,

    Thanks for answering the questions. P likes to spank me over the arm of the couch. I'd leave that haystack as a fantasy:)

    Hope Bear feels better soon.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Ronnie, thanks for asking. Will keep the hay stack as a fantasy. What's with our men liking arms of chairs!
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  5. I have to agree with the others about the hay...hope Bear gets better soon..keeping in my prayers.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby. Obviously you have tried the hay also, will keep it as a fantasy.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  6. Lindy,
    I love your answers.
    I would sneeze my head off in a haystack.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith. I'd probably sneeze the whole time also with the hay. Nice dreaming though.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  7. Hi Lindy, :) I enjoyed hearing all about your answers! I liked the reasoning behind your name too.

    I sure do hope that Bear feels much better soon. I have been thinking of you all.

    I agree with everyone here- change that fantasy Lady!! LOL! It just sounds way too ouchie to me! Nice that Bear had has fantasy fulfilled. Fun that it was while you were away too. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie. It was fun partaking in Bears fantasy even if I did have a few bruises. They are a badge of humour though, aren't they. Will keep my fantasy as just that.

      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing, Lindy. It was fun. Hope your Bear is growling like his old self very soon.

    I had a fantasy about having sex in a forest once. Don't do that one either!

    Sending Hugs Downunder,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Ella sounds like your forest experience wasn't good. Maybe you could blog about it one day. Will come up with another fantasy or maybe just stick to what's safe.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  9. Love Ronnie's question and your answers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny. They were good questions and I really enjoyed answering them.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  10. OK, haystack is out, forrest is out, beach is definately out so where does tht leave for a good fantasy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we all need to just keep our fantasies in our minds. Pity! Hope you are going well Don and improving each week.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  11. loved learning more about you. I have many fantasies - most will happily remain. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps. think my fantasy will remain that way now also. Nice to dream!
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...