Tuesday 20 November 2018

FUN POST

I first did this on face book and our Sunny saw it saying she was going to pinch it. Little did I know it would appear in the land. So here I am again posting it here as well.

1. Something people hate to find on their windshield?
Bird poop
2. Something a man might buy before going on a date.
Flowers
3. Something you cook in the microwave?
Popcorn
4. An item found in an old man's wallet?
Photo of his loved one.
5. Something always stocked In the fridge?
Wine
6. An item found in a Grandma’s purse?
An old penny
7. Sport where you might lose a tooth?
Boxing
8. A fruit that isn’t round?
Pear
9. Something you put on a Christmas tree?
Star
10. Name five people that you think will do this. 

Amy, Baker, Katie t, Fondles, Ella

Good luck
Hugs Lindy xx

14 comments:

  1. Hi Lindy,

    So you're the culprit for starting this lol. These are great questions and I love your answers:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guilty as charged Roz. I so wish you would join in the fun. come on what have you got to lose.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  2. Well, there you go, starting a trend. I will give it a go, just because you twisted my arm! Hugs!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't take much twisting my friend. Have fun.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  3. Not very often do you get the wool pulled over your eyes - ha ha. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed I don't. At least you didn't kid me up a tree, chop it down and make mulch out of it. LOL!
      Your welcome.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  4. I loved these questions and your answers. I've just done mine and scheduled it for tomorrow. We have a couple of answers the same.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous I'm glad you are doing it also Ronnie. Will look forward to seeing your answers.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  5. For questions 2 , 4 and 6 my answer is : a condom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you are just too funny Glenmore.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  6. Oh, this does look like lots of fun, Lindy. It's always fun to share a meme with friends in blogland. I will take my mind off what I am going to put in the turkey stuffing this year and do a happy little meme for Thanksgiving.

    Sending Hugs Down Under,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds a fabulous idea Ella. Don't stuff the meme in the turkey by mistake. LOL!
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  7. This was fun, Lindy. I’m glad Sunny stole the meme from you!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie, it is a fun one to do. Loved your answers.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...