Saturday 17 November 2018

LOVE OUR LURKERS DAYS 13



Welcome!  Whether you are a regular reader, leaving comments on my posts or an occasional visitor, thank you for dropping by.

I was a lurker many years ago, too shy to  visit regularly, never dreamt about leaving a comment.



Then one year I  hopped around visiting everyone's posts on LOL day, leaving comments here and there. Still didn't feel comfortable though as I thought no one would want to hear from me.  A few actually said to me I should start my own blog to which I replied Bear would never let me. Yet here we are down the road, I've  joined the team. They are all a fabulous bunch of like minded people, everyone is so nice, giving great advice if you need it, encouraging you with kind words when you are down.

Through blogging I have made so many lovely friends, we also communicate via email or face book.
Just wish the world was smaller so we could visit each other, would be so nice to chat over a cup of tea and cake. 


So if you too are shy just remember we were all in your shoes at one stage. Today is your chance to say HELLO to us all. We will make you very welcome and hope you will also find the courage to join us with your own blog one day. No one is going to judge you by your beliefs or the way you and your partner practice TTWD/DD or what ever name you call yours. There are no rules to this way of living, we all do it our own way.

Please do leave a comment or ask me a question if you like. I'll try my best to answer it. If you prefer to make contact via email rather than here, let me know we can soon arrange that. what are you waiting for, there is nothing to lose and you never know you might make a bunch of friends if you step out of the shadows. You can remain anonymous, use a pseudonym or whatever you feel comfortable doing.

If you have read this far, thank you once again for visiting. Hermione has  added a list of participants  so you can go blog hopping. I tried to copy and paste to the bottom here but it didn't work.

Hugs Lindy xx


New Twist, After All These YearsThis Whole Thing
The Glenmore
New Twist, After All These YearsThis Whole Thing
The GlenmoreLiving a Loving Life
When the Storm Whispers to the WindElla Ever After
The Continued JourneyDevlin O'Neill's Web Log
Our Bottoms BurnShades of Erotic Poetry
New BeginningsCassie's Space
James StephensonA Place to Share
The Perils of Princess ImpHeart and Soul
Downunder DreamingConsensual Spanking
Living a Loving Life
When the Storm Whispers to the WindElla Ever After
The Continued JourneyDevlin O'Neill's Web Log
Our Bottoms BurnShades of Erotic Poetry
New BeginningsCassie's Space
James StephensonA Place to Share
The Perils of Princess ImpHeart and Soul

Consensual Spanking

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Morningstar. Happy LOL day to you also. I can't get into your blog.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  2. Glad you're still here. I've become more of a lurker these days. But I'm usually around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you PK for dropping by. I thought you had gone rather quiet. Always love seeing you comment both here and fb.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Terps, thanks for stopping by. Have a happy LOL day.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  4. Hi ya! Waving to you and Bear! Happy LOL day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Minelle, we are waving back to you and your Scotsman. Happy LOL day.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  5. Happy LOL Lindy!
    We are thrilled to call you our friend. :)
    Amy (and Eric)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Amy and Eric. Like wise I am thrilled to also. Happy LOL day.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  6. Hey, bestie,
    Glad to see you around the land today!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi right back to you. Good to see you can comment now. Yay! Hope you have made some new friends.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  7. Hi, Lindy. I am so glad that Bear let you post, and that you commented on that LOL day. :) I love your posts. :)
    EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW thank you so much EsMay. I also love your posts, must admit I haven't popped over for a while though. I need to rectify that.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  8. aloha! happy LOL day. Baker had to remind me - i almost missed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no sorry we should have told you Fondles. Better late than never though.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  9. Lindy:

    Thanks, glad you decided to continue!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rick, it makes me feel good being able to post in the land and visit everyone.
      Happy LOL days.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  10. Hi Lindy
    Greetings from Canada.
    Just discovered your blog and will stop by again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yo for stopping by Glenmore, nice to have you here. Wow my Canadian friend list is growing, awesome.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...