Sunday 18 March 2018

RONNIES QUESTION ANSWERED.

Ronnie asks  Question 1...Past or present - which two famous people would you invite for dinner.

Very interesting questions Ronnie, if I could invite two famous people to dinner I'd have to invite Ed Sheeran to entertain us with a private concert.



Secondly it would have to be out of Audrey Hepburn



or Judi Dench


as I admire both of them. Or can I invite them both?


Question 2.....
Not reading your blog every day (shame on me) Have you or Bear bought any new implements lately and if so what are they?

We haven't bought any new implements for over 12 months when I bought Bear a crop for Valentines day.  Baker did send me a ping pong paddle for my Christmas present with a gingerbread man on it.


Bear uses this regularly which I really love, he likes seeing my tushy turning red from it. So no, do you have any suggestions for a new implement? I did try to buy somethings just before Valentines day this year, which I was sure I finalised the payment.  When I rechecked it hadn't gone through.

Question 3.....

You said you had a sort of a fantasy which would be making love in a haystack and then be spanked. Do you think Bear would oblige if it was at all possible:)?


I think under the right circumstances Bear would be obliging with my fantasy. 


We talk about it often, he even told one of his work mates (embarrassing) years ago. Not the spanking part though thank goodness. His workmate explained how it had to be a certain type of hay so it was comfortable. Obviously talking from experience. 

Thank you so much Ronnie for your questions, they were fun to answer.

Have a good week everyone.
Hugs Lindy xx

20 comments:

  1. Hi Lindy, maybe you can get to that haystack soon!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be nice if we could Jan, thanks.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Lindy,

    Loved your answers to these fun questions. Great dinner guest picks and I love the fantasy. How funny that Bear shared it with a workmate.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so embarrassed Bear shared that with his workmate, its not like him.
      Hugs Lindyxx

      Delete
  3. Hey Lindy, I love the haystack idea. Eric and I have a few "places" on our list as well. I think many of them came from tv shows or stories we heard as children. It seems our brains each locked onto certain things growing up that we now want to explore as adults. Where did your haystack fantasy come from?
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to hear about yours Amy. My haystack fantasy started many years ago whilst travelling through the country side. I told Bear about it which gave us both something to think on. Pity we can't make it happen.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  4. Have never tried a haystack, but we once tried in the forest on a moonlit night. Wish I could tell you it was wonderful, but it wasn't. Ronnie always asks such good questions.

    Sending Hugs Down Under,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a pity Ella. I would have thought it was romantic under the moonlight. Ronnie does ask good questions.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  5. Lindy,

    Loved reading your answers, thanks. The paddle made me smile. No haystack for us. Funny your Bear sharing that with a work colleague.
    Ella, thank you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the fun questions Ronnie. I didn't find it funny at the time when Bear told me how he shared. I almost died of embarrassment.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  6. Interesting bit about the types of hay for maximum comfort!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very interesting Lea, some are a bit scratchy where others are soft. I thought hay was hay. LOL!
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  7. Liked reading your answers, Lindy. I'll leave you to your haystack fantasy. Just thinking about it makes me itch! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably would for me to if it did eventuate NoraJean or at least make we sneeze.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  8. I think Megan Markle and Price Harry feel the way you do about Ed Sheering - he does have a beautiful voice. Love reading the q&a's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny. Well they must have good tastes then.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  9. Good choices for dinner guests. I like Ed Sheeran, he’s so down to earth. Not so sure of the haystack, I like my comfort!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ed is really cool, love him. You got to go outside your comfort zone sometimes Rosie. wink wink!
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  10. fun questions and answers. dinner guests seem like fine choices to me. The gingerbread paddle is cute. I think a haystack would just result in sneezing, itching, and wheezing for me - probably not a fantasy come true for me. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The haystack probably would end up like that for me also Terps. Maybe some fantasies are best left as that.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...