Sunday 30 August 2015

SUPER MOON & DATE NIGHT

Bear decided we should rekindle our date nights which we used to do when he was working.  The reason we had them then, was because of him working shift work. Saturday night was the only opportunity we had to eat together.  So what better timing than on the night of the Super Moon.


I always find super moons and full moons very romantic. Last night Bear cooked a delicious roast lamb,  roast vegetables and  home made  tzatziki.  We had dinner by candle light with a bottle of red wine, then watched a movie afterwards.  This is an unusual occurrence in our house as Bear normally doesn't watch tv. So it was extra special being able to snuggle together on the couch.

Before we adjourned into the lounge room, we popped outside to view the moon.  Luckily we timed it correctly as it is always cloudy here on special nights and we only caught a glimpse of the moon for approximately five minutes. Anyway the glimpse we did catch was spectacular.


Over all it was a very romantic night. I will leave the rest up to your imagination.

10 comments:

  1. Aw, bless, how nice. I love special nights like this. Glad you had a nice night
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, it is nice to have special nights together.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  2. Sounds lovely and my tongue is hanging out for roast lamb. Such a treat to have someone cook for you. Romantic indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely and Bear cooks nice meals all the time. I'm very spoilt.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  3. What a perfect night for you and your Bear! I love moonlit nights. I even love the moon when I get up very early during the week. If it is warm, I will just stand outside in my nightgown when I let the dogs out first thing.

    Thanks for sharing this with us, Lindy. Love to visit you downunder.
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ella. The moon seems to energise me, love it. I understand how you enjoy it early in the morning.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful night Lindy, and so romantic :) I love special nights like this. so happy for you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, it is good to have special nights to bring us together. Especially when there are full moons.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  5. Perfect. A beautifully romantic night. Thanks for sharing.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie, it was a wonderful night. Always treasure those moments.
      Lindy x

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...