Monday 21 September 2015

Ami Asks "Have you or haven't you?" Here are my answers.


Have you ever, ever, ever in your long-legged life...



 1  Stood on top of a very high mountain or cliff, looking down at countryside, or out to sea?

We are surrounded by cliffs here. So every time I go for my walks I stand on a cliff looking out to sea.  It is such a wonderful feeling.


 


2  Lay on your back on a hot summer's night, listening to the crickets chirping, and watching the satellites as they chase each other across the heavens?

Do this regularly with Bear.  Love star gazing and trying to spot a shooting star.





3  Skinny-dipped at midnight?

If we had  our own pool definitely.  Unfortunately never had the opportunity. 


 


4  Intentionally or inadvertently swum with sharks?

No I haven't but Bear was swimming one day and we thought he was being followed by sharks, so he was in a panic.  Luckily turned out to be dolphins.


 


5  Broken a bone in your body?

Yes broken bones in my foot  a few times when I was younger.


 

6  Driven a car at speeds in excess of 120 mph? (yes, I know it's illegal, but the motorway was very quiet at the time)

No I would be too scared to.  One hundred kmh is fast enough for me. 


 


7  Played "Pooh Sticks"?

No sounds like fun though.


 


8  Run in a "Pancake" race?

Not sure if we have them in Australia.  We have pancake eating competitions.


 


9  Had your eyelashes dyed?
 
No had my hair dyes but not adventurous enough to have my lashes dyed.

 


10  Ridden a horse naked?

Only ridden a horse once when I was a teenager.  So no,  how boring am I?


 


11  Punted down the River Cam? (or any other river)

Canoed or paddled down a few rivers in Victoria.  So much fun.





12  Played tennis in a short white tennis skirt whilst wearing minimal knickers?

No


 


13  Helped an inebriated husband up the stairs at 2 in the morning?

No Bear doesn't drink very much.  He has helped me to bed when I was inebriated though on a couple of occasions.


 


14  Been too scared to get out of a swimming pool whilst on holiday, due to a very large Doberman sitting on the edge watching you? (no-one was around at the time)

That would have been scary.  Hasn't happened to me thank goodness.


 


15  Sat in a deckchair snoozing happily whilst the sound of leather on willow echoes distantly in your ears?

Yes on a lovely sunny day whilst on a picnic.


 


16  Taken a ride on the Maid of the Mist under the Niagara Falls?

No but been to see several beautiful water falls around our new area lately.



17  Climbed up something - rockface, climbing wall, rope in a sports hall, long ladder, tree - and been too scared witless to climb back down?

Oh yes.  I suffer from height sickness but stupidly climbed ladders and even stairs a few times.  When it came to going back down I was a chicken.




18  Been too liberal with the "Eau de Cologne" which then ran down where it shouldn't, which in turn caused you to hop madly around and rip your knickers off and throw them as far from you as you could?

Ouch not eau de cologne but some other liquid.



19  Made snow angels?

No haven't had the opportunity as Bear won't take me to the snow.



20  Lost a shoe in a ploughed field on a moonlight walk home after a party?

Sounds very romantic but no.



21  Shrieked loudly, due to being spanked hard, and frightened away a visitor/s who turned and ran back down your drive - and now you never will know who was about to knock on your door. And you are desperately hoping they will never ask...

We have thought the neighbours have heard us on several occasions.


Can't wait to see other peoples answers to this fun post.  Thanks Ami so much I enjoyed doing it.  

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining, I enjoy reading these...ours are pretty much the same.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure was fun to do. So we have more in common than TTWD then. LOL!
      Have a good week Abby.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  2. Hi Lindy, these are such great questions and I enjoyed reading your answers. Rick and I love star gazing too and I confess, I have driven at speeds over 120kph.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love both star gazing and viewing full moons. Seems to give me a boost. Wow you are game driving so fast, I'm a scary cat.

      Have a good week Roz.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed reading these Lindy. Thanks. Must have a go.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really fun to do, so go ahead Ronnie. Looking forward to seeing your answers.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  4. Great answers,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun to read your answers :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to read answers to these questions not only from a different country, but a different continent and a different hemisphere! Lindy, it is so nice to have you visit, too. I will get my responses up soon.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ella, I'm finding out heaps from other peoples blogs from different countries. Saw the heading for your answers but nothing was there when I clicked on it. Looking forward to seeing your answers though.
      Lindy x

      Delete
  7. Fun Lindy! What liquid were you referring to instead of cologne???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Minelle. It was something Bear was rubbing into my back when it was playing up and it seeped down into areas it shouldn't have. Ouch! Made sure it didn't happen again. LOL!

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...