Saturday 7 May 2016

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. So I'm going to shout it out at the top of my lungs.

Last night we drove to our nearest regional airport 120kms from our house to pick up my early birthday/mothers day gift.  My wonderful husband decided he would give me an extra special treat, to make up for everything that's been happening lately.  I was flabbergasted when he suggested this gift, as I had virtually been begging for one for the past two years.  Or at least since we had to say farewell to our last fur baby who went over the rainbow bridge, to be told definitely no way its going to happen.  So I had resigned myself to the fact there would be no more  in our household.

I'd like you all to meet Frankie, he's a Tenterfield terrier.  Frankie took three planes to arrive at his final destination crossing over three different states.  Poor little fella was so exhausted he slept on my knee the whole way home  in the car.  Then he scoffed his food down as he wasn't allowed to eat all day.

Bear has gone to so much trouble during the past week preparing for his arrival and wants to include Frankie in all family activities, which surprises me as my last puppy wasn't allowed in the car. Things have certainly changed in the our house.  So I better be on my best behaviour from now on.  Pfft! who am I kidding, then how would I get spanked.

Just a reminder don't forget to pop in sometime on Tuesday for a visit please, look forward to seeing you all.

Happy mothers day to everyone who celebrates it tomorrow.  Hope you get breakfast in bed and spoilt for the day.  Although everyday should be mothers day, not just one day a year.

Cheers, have a good weekend. 
Hugs Lindy

18 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise for you...that Bear certainly loves you. I am RSVPing with a YES! for Tuesday...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does love me and spoils me. See you Tuesday Abby.
      Enjoy your weekend.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful surprise and present. Frankie is adorable and will be spoiled rotten in no time, I'm sure.

    I'll be there Tuesday. In the meantime, have a Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frankie is a gorgeous little boy and something I never thought would happen. See you Tuesday Sunny.
      Enjoy your weekend.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  3. Oh Lindy, how wonderful, I'm so happy for you :) Bear is a sweetie. Wishing you a happy Mothers day, hope you have a wonderful day. Until Tuesday ...)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz, Bear is a sweetie. See you Tuesday.
      Enjoy your weekend.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  4. Frankie is adorable, Lindy. Bear gets the prize for sweet and thoughtful this week! Happy Mother's Day to you, too. I will be visiting again, soon.

    Sending Hugs Downunder,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bear does get the prize this week with my Frankie. LOL!
      See you soon.
      Enjoy your weekend Ella.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  5. Hi Lindy, oh at ast something good is happening! A new puppy and a birthday, I predict a lovely week coming up. See you Tuesday
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan, yes things are turning for the best at last. I'm so spoilt by my Bear. See you Tuesday.
      Enjoy your weekend.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  6. A beautiful puppy! What a joy he'll be. You need to watch the 'dog whisper' video. Such a good way to get a puppy off to a great start in a family and be able to go so many places with you. Hope your birthday is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frankie is a gorgeous puppy. Will check out the video thanks PK. thank you for my birthday wishes.
      Enjoy your weekend.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  7. Have fun with your newest family member! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terps, he is so entertaining with all the things he does. He absolutely loves Bear and follows him everywhere.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  8. Hi Lindy,

    Frankie is one lucky pup to have you as a mom. Tenterfield terrier? Never heard of it! It was so sweet of Bear to adopt him.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lindy. What an adorable little pup. So pleased for you. Really sweet of Bear.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...