Tuesday 18 September 2018

THANK YOU



  I was scared when I wrote my last post that everyone would turn against me.

Since then I have received so many words of encouragement both here in the land, privately in emails  and also in private messages on face book from MY FRIENDS.  You all make me feel so loved and wanted, I really am grateful for all your friendship. So thank you one and all from the bottom of my heart!

 During the past week Bear and I have done a LOT  of talking about what happened,  I have listened and taken it all onboard. He is and  always has been  very protective of me, if someone hurts me you better run for them thar hills. We are not school girls standing around in the yard bullying the weaker ones, we are mature adults. How about we all act like that, if you have a problem with what I say or do please kindly message me to enquire why I did it.


Anyway we have decided moving forward with caution is the best way to go, as once bitten twice shy as the saying goes.


Some people come into our lives for a reason, some for a season and others a life time. Life is too precious, you never know what's going to happen tomorrow, lets make the most of it. I appreciate all the friendship I've found through blogging and would be sad to leave it behind.



Once again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Hugs Lindy and Bear xx

23 comments:

  1. Hi Lindy, glad you are feeling better about everything,
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jan. Our little chat helped, much appreciated.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Lindy, I'm so glad you have received such wonderful support and are feeling better. I hope this means you will continue to blog :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz, yes I am continuing after a lot of toing and froing. I appreciate all your kind words.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
    2. HURRAY! Best news today! we LOVE YOU

      Delete
    3. Thanks Fondles that is so sweet of you to say.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Terps. I really appreciate that.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  4. Good for you! Life is far too short and precious to be brought down by childish action played out by adults.

    Some day or maybe you have already, you will find a silver lining in this experience. Life has an odd way of showing us things..sometimes a very undesirable way.

    I for one am happy you decided to stay. I look forward to reading what life has in store for you and Bear. So here's to staying true to you!

    Cheers,
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Willie for your kind words which helped me to decide to stay. I appreciate it.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
    2. Happy to hear that it helped in some small way :)

      Delete
  5. Funny thing -- I have been struggling all summer about my blog and my FB page -- cause some people are just not nice..

    I am trying to pull myself together and keep on keeping on... being me (cause I can't be anyone else)

    I know I don't comment here very often -- but I do read and am very glad you will still be writing on Downunder Dreaming -- I for one, would miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Morningstar, that is so sweet. Yes don't let the meanies get you. Stand up for your rights, you are the better person and do what you have to do. Good luck!
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  6. Lindy, Happy you are feeling better so I hope you will continue blogging. As Morningstar said - you would truly be missed.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ronnie, that's so sweet. I would miss you and all my other friends also. So yes I am continuing cautiously with baby steps.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  7. I think you got it right! Glad you are moving forward my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Minelle, hopefully I did get it right.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  8. Hello, Lindy. I am so glad that you are in a better place, and that you have received so much support. We are all adults, and we need to act it. I am glad you have Bear supporting you through it too, and that you guys can talk about it all together. :)
    Hugs, EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much EsMay for your sweet words. The support I received here was wonderful and yes my man has my back.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  9. I'm glad you changed your mind. As always I say blog for YOU and then let us enjoy it with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much PK very wise word.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  10. I'm way behind the eight ball here... but you know you're my buddy. Hugs!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, yes I do know your my buddy. Thank you!
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...