Friday 16 November 2018

FFF #42

Oh dear this week has been a huge fail for me which I thought it would with all the functions I have attended. Things have gone down, Down, DOWN.  No exercising what.... so.... ever...….oh except for heaps of walking, well that's exercise right!

Heaps of functions equals heaps of food.  One in particular was a cooking demonstration where we were divided into groups to actually do the cooking. This was so much fun as I learnt a few new things. after this we all sampled everyone's cooking. YUM!

So all in all my FFF this week is fail fail fail!

8 comments:

  1. You are darn right that walking is exercise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny, makes me feel better then about missing all my other exercises.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  2. Walking’s a great exercise! You may not have done too well on the FFF front but you’ve had a great time and that’s important too.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie, I have had a fabulous time.
      Hugs Lindyxx

      Delete
  3. Walking is better than NO walking! The best thing about FFF? if one week is a Fail Fail Fail, there's always next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true Fondles, next week hopefully I'll be back to my usual regime.
      Hugs Lindy. xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Lindy,

    Walking is great exercise. Sounds like you had a fun week. FFF is definitely going to be a challenge this time of year!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, It will be very hard with all the celebrations leading up to Christmas. As long as I don't over indulge I guess. Hope you had a good week.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...