Sunday 20 November 2016

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSIIE OI OI OI



Thank you so much Hermione that was so much  fun over the  couple of days with LOL day.  Also a BIG thank you to all my readers for dropping by to say Hi, both old and new.  Its good seeing all the new readers coming by for a chat.  Hope to see you visit frequently,  I've added everyone to my blog list.




I'm really exhausted after blog hopping right around the world meeting my old friends and making new ones along the way.  I've been to America, Canada, Germany, Scotland, England and many more countries.  Yet unfortunately no one from Australia put their hand up to say Hi.

Hopping back to my residence I passed over Don's house in South Australia waving to him.
Did you see me Don????  Then landed safely back in South West Victoria.




Gosh Australia covers an area of 7.692 million km squared surely there is someone else out there in the land down under.  Its getting lonely down here.  Come on even though LOL day is over for another year, its never too late to drop in to say Hi. Tell me about yourself and hopefully we can form a friendship.



Don't be afraid I don't bite.  Look forward to seeing you swing by soon.

Hugs Lindy

16 comments:

  1. Hi Lindy, it was lots of fun. I enjoyed visiting everyone and glad you did also. Sorry that no fellow Aussies came out to play. I hope some will pop up and say hi now.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. Just sent you an email, hope things are settling down in NZ.

      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a lot of fun, Lindy. Sending lots of positive thoughts that some Aussies will come out of hiding and contact you. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cat, I won't hold my breath but surely there has to be other Aussies.

      Hugs Lindy x

      Delete
  4. Great post Lindy1 great couple of days in Blogland
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a fantastic couple of days. Hope you made lots of new friends. Looking forward to tomorrow, see you around.

      Hugs Lindy x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Terps. Was nice visiting you on LOL day.
      Hugs Lindy x

      Delete
  6. Greetings... I had a time finding your blog. Your icon took me to your Google page, but you don't have your blog listed there. That's the same problem I ran into once I joined the Google page. I had to put my blog address there so people could find me... But my traffic feed gadget picked your blog up so here I am thanking you for the visit, and returning the favor. I do plan on returning because I love reading blogs from around the world, which I think you might have already noticed from all the different countries I have on my blog roll. I just wish I had learned to speak one other language other than broken English... :)

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping in. Oh I didn't realise I'm hard to find. maybe that's why no Aussies have visited. I don't even know about my google page will have to investigate it and rectify the problem if I can work out how to. Hope you had a fun LOL day.
      Hugs Lindy x

      Delete
    2. I also had a time finding this blog at first, for all the same reasons described. Sorry no Aussies came forward, hopefully they will soon!

      Delete
  7. Hi Lindy! :) LOL Days was very fun! Thank you for stopping by for a visit!

    Oh gosh! Not one Aussie? Awww! I hope that one of these days, you will discover new like-minded friends right nearby! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie. I'm most surprised there are no Aussies game enough to come out. Hopefully they will eventually.
      Hugs Lindy x

      Delete
  8. Loved your post Lindy. Happy Belayed LOL day. Hope you had fun.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ronnie. It was a fabulous LOL day and I met a lot of new people. Hope you had a fun weekend.
      Hugs Lindy x

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...