Saturday 5 November 2016

Love our lurkers coming

I've come back just in time by the looks of things as I see Love our Lurkers day is coming up 18th and 19th November.  This will be my second LOL day and I would really love to have some Aussies come out of hiding to make contact.  Sure Don and I aren't the only ones in the whole of Australia.



So this year Hermione from  http://hermionesheart.blogspot.com.au/  is hosting LOL day.  So if you are a blogger go register over at her blog.  Or if you are a stalker go check out the list on the day to see who you can visit.

It should be heaps of fun as some bloggers play games or ask you questions like how many spanks should they receive or what implement.  Come join in the fun one and all, lets party.  You can remain anonymous or if you are adventurous come out and introduce yourself.  Looking forward to hopefully meeting a whole lot of new people.  Don't be frightened everyone in blogland partaking of TTWD/DD are really nice friendly people.

14 comments:

  1. Great post Lindy, sure there must be more Kiwi's out there too I would love to meet. Always enjoy LoL day. Not sure if I will post, but will definitely enjoy visiting everyone :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will look forward to you visiting LOL day. Surely there must be kiwis and Aussies for us to meet. If ever your over this way get in touch would be nice to meet you.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Look forward to seeing your post on LOL day Minelle
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the reminder. Have to update by blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sunny, it creeps up so fast. Easy to overlook I guess.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  4. Hi Lindy, I can't wait, maybe you will finally get to actually meet some others if any pop out your way!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jan that would be wonderful to meet others down here and chat with them. LOL should be a fun day.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  5. Welcome back Lindy. As you say, there must be more than just the 2 of us. And a huge shout out to anyone from the "land of the long white cloud". Come visit everyone and join the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Don, good to be back. Yes definitely come visit and join in the party. About time you started a blog now you're in the 20th century with a fb account. don't forget to send me a friend request as I can't find you.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  6. I have to put a reminder on my calendar or I forget. Looking forward to all the fun LOL posts.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be a great two days so don't forget Cat. Look forward to visiting you on LOL day.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  7. I am so looking forward to this year. I don't have to work that Friday, so I will have more time to enjoy the festivities. Need to start thinking how to be creative.

    Sending Hugs Downunder,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, I'm really looking forward to this years also. Not sure what I'm going to do as yet. Its should be fun visiting everyone though.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...