Saturday 5 November 2016

Christened the birthday present.

Hello and sorry I went into hiding.  I dug myself into a really deep rabbit hole which I found hard to claw my way out.  I'm slowly coming to the surface and can see a nice bright light shining at the end of this tunnel.
So much has happened in my neck of the woods this year, I guess I was at the end of my tether.  I had hoped Bear would notice and bring me back by spanking but he seemed to be in his own rabbit hole.  Great couple we make (NOT). He was sticking to all his other HoH jobs like making final decision or more importantly making decision without even discussing them with me.  Yet spanking was off the table altogether. I did have my photo challenge on face book to keep my head above water, then that even stressed me out.  Therefore I decided to hold a huge pity party and hide from the world.

Then comes my Princess in shining armour to the rescue, who by the way was in her own dark rabbit hole.  She wanted to come visit for Bears birthday which had to be postponed as her little boy was too sick to travel,  Finally they arrived D1, little J and their puppy.  Yep 3 puppies in the house. LOL!

Whilst they were here D1  and I chatted, cuddled, ate cake and drank wine.  We did heaps of touristy things,  which were all good except taking little J to the maritime museum.  His anxiety got the better of him, so we had to high tail out of there quick smart with a full melt down in progress. That night none of us had very much sleep as little J had so many nightmares screaming the house down. During this time Bear stayed holed up at home, not wanting to join in our fun.

It was D1s puppy and one of my puppies birthdays during their stay, so D1 threw a huge doggie party for them. Fun times!  The week they were here flew by way too fast and in a blink of an eye it was time for them to head home again.

I was most surprised by Bears lack of attention during their stay.  Then on the day they left he didn't want to jump into bed as he normally would, instead he suggested we go shopping. Then this Wednesday we travelled to Mt Gambier for a spot of shopping and discovered this beautiful underground cave,  right in the middle of the main street. We walked down the stairs as far as possible and were amazed how tranquil it was even though above the traffic would have been buzzing. 


That made of spirits soar, we returned home feeling happier.  That night in bed Bear became very amorous wanting to make love. 

This part probably sounds corny to you all. After wards he asked me to massage his shoulders and head, then scratch his head.  His usual response to me if I ask for a spanking is 'No you'd enjoy that.' So I turned the tables on him giving him his response right back.  Then said I'd make a deal if I scratched his head he has to spank me, thinking he would knock me back.  Low and behold he took me up on the offer. 

Hallelujah! We christened his birthday present almost a month after I had given it to him.  Not a long birthday type spanking but I'm not complaining.  Then I read Jan's post Have you been spanked today?  I decided to send  all her pictures in an email to Bear hoping it would keep the fires burning.
Fingers, toes and everything crossed we are back on the road again, heading in the right direction.

I'd like to send out  a big thanks to Jan, Rosie and Don for your emails enquiring how I was going, also PK on fb,.  It meant a lot to me. .  None of my vanilla friends bothered to see what was happening when I disappeared off FB.  You sure know who your real friends are in these situations.


10 comments:

  1. Hi Lindy, I'm sorry you and Bear were both down the rabbit hole, that is not a fun place to be. So glad there is light at the end of the tunnel and hope it continues to shine even brighter. Hooray for christening Bear's birthday gift! That was a deal well made :)

    Glad you had a lovely time with your daughter, apart from the hiccup with your grandson. The doggie party sounded lots of fun and the cave looks awesome.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz, I must remember to make deals with him in future if that's what gets me spanked. LOL!
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  2. Sorry about the doldrums - glad you're back. How come I don't have you on FB - I know I've seen you on Instagram - maybe it's just me.
    At any rate, glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny. You do have me on fb under my real name. I've seen you pop up and pretty sure I wished you a happy birthday recently if I remember correctly.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  3. Welcome back, Lindy...hope you and Bear both continue to stay of the rabbit hole. Sending lots of positive energy your way.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cat, can always do with your positive energy to keep us above ground.
      Hugs Lindy

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you worked it out. It was good thinking - though sometimes our HOHs aren't fair- and that's okay, we're not striving for equal here... there has to be give and take. Everyone has needs! Happy you both got yours met.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lea, it was a fun way to have both our needs met.
      hugs Lindy

      Delete
  5. Oh I love this post☺️ I'll have to remember that one for future use... Hubby likes a good back scratch!! Like all the time😳 I'll have to make a trade one day soon😂 He made a joke the other night about how relaxed I was after a GG spanking... And he said how since he isn't good at massages, he could do this to help me relax😳🤔 ummmm... I love a gg spanking... But I'm sorry, that ain't no massage buddy😂 Anyway, your post made me think of that😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how this made you think of your hubby and massages. A GG spanking followed by a massage would be wonderful.

      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...